Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Guess how the X-Wing is going to get back on dry land.

Why not just take the Falcon... or has Chewie burnt it to the ground BBQ'in porgs

Im guessing the underwater monster will be eaten by a bigger one, thats then eaten by a bigger one, that rises up wih the X-wing on its head and dumps it on the Island. The A-team then appear and with a few sparks & music the rusty hulk becomes a shiny new X-wing, complete with cabbage thrower and Porg fluffy dice. Luke flys off into the sunset all smiles before Jar Jar pops up from behind the seat and says are we there yet, meeeeSAA neeD To peeeee.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Ren's new ship. It looks too much like they took a model of an interceptor, stretched the wings along one axis, and built a box around the cockpit, and then detailed to look less quick and dirty... kind of fan art looking to me...

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Ren's new ship. It looks too much like they took a model of an interceptor, stretched the wings along one axis, and built a box around the cockpit, and then detailed to look less quick and dirty... kind of fan art looking to me...

Well Kylo Ren is the Galaxy's biggest Fanboy, look at his Star Destroyer vs Darths one, same idea stretch some bits out longer, box it up a bit, come to think of it.. same for his shuttle too hahaa! Now we can start to imagine his Final Helmet design.. :D

The fifth engine is the LEAST design thing wrong with the ships we've seen so far. I have no problem with that. Some modern airliners have a center engine embedded in the tail. I'd prefer a third proton torpedo launcher like the old EU XJ-Wing. Maybe the fifth engine can be jettisoned like a RATO pod?

I'm kind of digging Kylo's TIE. It looks something like the blocky version (below) of the TIE Avenger that was in one of the X-Wing games (X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter I think). I still say a TIE Avenger (round cockpit version) would have looked better either for his fighter or that regular FO TIE. At least they designed a new TIE for this one.
KTHImrj.jpg

Well Kylo Ren is the Galaxy's biggest Fanboy, look at his Star Destroyer vs Darths one, same idea stretch some bits out longer, box it up a bit, come to think of it.. same for his shuttle too hahaa! Now we can start to imagine his Final Helmet design.. :D

LOLOL Well, his new helmet will be assembled with Lego. That, sadly, is how the design team works now. After looking at the Silencer a few more times, I have to say its quite meh. Still not bad tho maybe because its shaped like the Interceptor.

LOLOL Well, his new helmet will be assembled with Lego. That, sadly, is how the design team works now. After looking at the Silencer a few more times, I have to say its quite meh. Still not bad tho maybe because its shaped like the Interceptor.

Guavian Death Gang had LEGO face :lol

tie-silencer-main-a_9d127916.jpeg

I like the new TIE Silencer its engines are similar to the Falcon & it looks more angry and knife like than the X1 and im sure this one can shoot X-wings down real quick. In the X1 you had to be directly behind the enemy, within 20meters for half an hour, then twiddle knobs for 10 mins, before finally being allowed to be shot down yourself hahaaaa. Hopefully we will get new Interceptor and Bomber too.​

ski... speeder?

anyway, there's a shot in the behind the scenes footage of Dameron in the cockpit of something, and I was trying to figure out what it was but now I think we have the answer.

The only thing I don't really like about Kylo's ship is the red glass.

Yeah...we get it. He's a bad guy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Here is a better look at the speeders seen attacking the walkers from the trailer.

Put propeller and housing on back, Take the engine out & put the cockpit in the front. Chop the whole front end off and stick it on end of wing, chuck the top of a STAP on the other wing.. no no thats not the model stand.. well that .... errr.... drags on the ground of course!

AMT-ERTL-Chance-Vought-F4U-1A-Corsair-8873.jpg

The only thing I don't really like about Kylo's ship is the red glass.

Yeah...we get it. He's a bad guy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

FO regulations state that all nudity must be in the Red Light District, Kylos actaully a fully trained Dark Side Stripper, here you can see him about to perform for Snoke..

tumblr_ooto5iaXLX1vcgxc9o1_500.jpg

Kylo likes to fly naked, so red lights must be used in the cockpit. Rules are Rules, hes not above the law, its not like he can just go round blowing planets up and stuff..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back