yes, another Hasbro Hero Millenium Falcon conversion.

Mr Greebly

Hi all,

i wanted to show my progress on my Hasbro hero millennium falcon conversion. i haven't done any modelling for about 10 years now, and I'm mainly looking for advice, critisism and ideas here. so here's my progress so far.

IMG_6705.JPG

rear upper deck maintenance wells removed, engine fans removed.

IMG_6689.JPG

IMG_6702.JPGIMG_6695.JPGIMG_6696.JPGIMG_6697.JPG

port side? maintenance well rebuilt. and test fitted.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Awesome work, man! Looking forward to seeing your progress. Who cares if it's another Hasbro Falcon build... The more the merrier, I say.

-Kris

Hey, Thank you sym.
Actually, out of all the upgrades I've seen for the hasbro hero falcon, randys are my fav! I'm still very tempted to purchase a set.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey korben, thank you man :)

Dude, that's some amazing work! Are you using a heat gun to get the bends in the plastic piping? Or would you care to share a tip or two? I'm planning to do a scratch built 1/48 Falcon and would love to emulate some of the work you're doing.

Thanks,
Kris

Cool work, Mr. G. Wonderful level of complexity & certainly an improvement on the original bits.
But, just to clarify, isn't that the port (left side when facing forward) well? I forgot which until I realized port (shorter word) = left (shorter) & starboard (longer)= right (longer).

Keep up your progress, hope I can join in before too long - I have ideas for a 'hyperspace bubble generator array' for the saucer edges for my re-imagining... ;^)

Regards, Robert

Thank you Korben44,
the white piping is plastic coated wire, i picked it up on a plastruct stand in a model shop. and to bend it, i just used pliers :)

Hi Rbeach84 and thank you.
you are probably correct my freind. ive always been confused by the two! lol. and i look forward to seeing your progress.

my progress has been a little slower than i would like, due to work being extremly busy at the moment. but im pleased with how the wells are turning out. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back