Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

The nose and mouth are from a much larger Adam head, I guess ... The eyes are a bit too close together also, and the scraggly beard and ... Never mind.

I think Adam Driver's a good looking guy, sure his ears look like they might stick out a bit, but so what, most people have features that are large or small or stick out, not many people look like top models ( & most of those arnt that good looking, just odd with long legs ). Id never heard of him before TFA and Imo hes perfect for the role and a really good actor, i cant wait to see him evolve Kylo further.

Now id say Jabba's ugly, or Snoke hes ugly too, he has a bit of Vampire about him too which adds to the creepyness, i wonder what he looked like before.

Now id say Jabba's ugly, or Snoke hes ugly too, he has a bit of Vampire about him too which adds to the creepyness, i wonder what he looked like before.

that's just ageist and hutt-ist my friend.

they can't help how they look..as they where most likely born that way.

next you're going to tell me they are evil killers and gangsters.....like i'd believe that one ...smh

;o)

how goofy do we want to get here? :)

Adam Driver looks like a caricature of someone else that was done for MAD magazine.

i wonder what would happen if someone stretched the face out :)

Totallymad.jpg

you know we're all just jealous right? he's probably got a black book the size of LA :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back