Dragoncon 2015

I'm attending the meetup.

I have added your name to the badge list, please be sure to send helpfulnerd your avatar (profile picture), for he is the one making the badges this year...Thank you...

We can't wait to meet you...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attending the Meetup.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there still time for sending an avatar image and paying $5 for a lanyard?

Man, I hope I finish my Cap costume. Still need to finish gloves, gaiters and belt along with the finishing touches on my niece's Borderlands Lillith costume. Also if a miracle happens and I have time, repaint and customize a nerf gun into a steampunk gun for my wife.

I'm attending the Meetup.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there still time for sending an avatar image and paying $5 for a lanyard?

I have added your name to the badge list, please be sure to send helpfulnerd your avatar (profile picture), for he is the one making the badges this year...The lanyard list has ended, though you can talk to helpfulnerd via pm about the subject, Thank you...

Reminder today is the last day to register for a custom RPF badge, please let us know if your attending the meetup as well as send helpfulnerd a pm of your avatar (profile picture)....thank you in advance...

11902297_10205904857958335_2531811525772533908_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Super last minute as always, I'll try to show up for the meetup don't think I can stay for too long though.

Do you want us to add your name to the badge listing? Today is the cutoff for having a custom badge, as well as if you would like to have an avatar (profile pic) on your badge, please update your rpf profile as well as send a copy of your avatar to helpfulnerd, thank you...

Yes please if it's not too much work.

I have added your name to the badge list, please be sure to send helpfulnerd your avatar (profile picture), for he is the one making the badges this year...The lanyard list has ended, though you can talk to helpfulnerd via pm about the subject, Thank you...

ahhhhhh single digits til I see you all!!!! I AM NOT READY XD stil a ton of work to do, wish me luck. Also good luck to those still working and those of you who are taking on other projects for other people this close to con, may the force be with you ;D

That being said, I am starting to feel the excitement to be at con finally, it's almost time and I can't wait to see everyone! This may be my last year for a while but dammit I'm gonna make it count! :)

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are not match for a sewing machine and EVA foam" I think that's what Han Solo said in the movie. :lol

At this point I'm not freaking out as much as last week. But I still got stuff to finish.

- Gotta finish my Boba Fett jetpack (assembly & paint)
- Finish building the mecha-glove ( most parts are done, mostly need an evening to assemble and do some touch up paint here and there)
- Make a robe for my Rasputin cosplay (thank goodness for templates)

Otherwise I'm in pretty good shape. If I have time I am upgrading something on another cosplay.

The force will be with us. Always. :p

Thank you for helping out a fellow RPF Member, that means a lot to us and him I'm sure...Avatar came out great...
my wife also loved the new avatar this was actually the same disc pic i was planning to use and hadnt thought of having the purplish accent ring but it came out very nice and i do appreciate it VERY much. the only thing i would have done differntly had i thought of it would have been to make the purple ring either the same blue as the disc accent or would have gone with red, but i think the way this came out actually looks better than the blue or red would have

OH man,

I just ordered something to upgrade a cosplay from last year. Paid for express shipping, says it will arrive on Sept. 3rd. OMG I hope that is true. Please keep my package in your prayers. LOL. :confused

I won't be wearing this costume until Sunday, so I'm crossing my fingers that it will arrive on time.

MatrixSpoon

Please update your badge list. The following RPF users have custom badges.

TheLadyNerd
MrFish
eldergodCthulhu
JamesBryan
Korban Dallas
Big Vash
Woo Haa 08
redvelociraptor
aracknoid3
Vrogy
TK-326

That's it. Custom badges with avatars is now CLOSED.

Thanks
Joshua

So... for the lanyard folks...

Here is a "digital proof"

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 8.45.52 AM.png

Keep in mind that there will be a RPF logo on the lanyard too.

When I called them this morning asking about "where is the logo I uploaded" they responded via email with this: "Please note that artwork will be inserted btwn each section of the text."

Well ok then, I hope that is true. :lol

Just wanted to give an update for those of us that are getting a lanyard!

Joshua

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 8.45.52 AM.png

As the nerd said, I'm not freaking out AS MUCH as I was last week, but I'm still frantically trying to finish stuff.

But also, does anyone know where the big list of photoshoots is? Have I missed it? Trying to decide what to take/when to wear what, and no idea yet?

I got to redo my Thomas helmet lights and finish my new gloves plates for it. Also need to repair and remake a few things for my NCR Veteran Ranger for the parade on saturday.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back