Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Which part of rebels did he do this? I'm having a hard time remembering?
I'm guessing he's referring to the time Ezra and Kanan were being chased by the Grand Inquisitor and they lured him to the abandoned clone base Hera and Sabine previously visited with those beasts that tried to kill them (Fyrnocks I believe they are called), and Ezra summoned that one really big Fyrnock and collapsed.
Oh and the time he used that AT-DP driver to kill all the stormtroopers.

Last edited:
I don't read any of the novelizations, or the animated TV series, so I am kind of disturbed to think the producers/writers of the films would be drawing huge pieces of backstory from those sources. It kind of leaves me, and people like me, in the dark.

I don't think that's true. Nothing I've seen in Rebels or read in the novels has been super critical to either the plot of TFA or Rogue One. I'd say its supplemental at best. If you want more Star Wars, go for it, there it is. The only benefit is that now its all canon. If you don't partake, you're not missing anything vital.

More to the point - if you feel like you're missing out on some Star Wars goodness, then pick up a book or start watching. There's no reason you can't.

I don't think that's true. Nothing I've seen in Rebels or read in the novels has been super critical to either the plot of TFA or Rogue One. I'd say its supplemental at best. If you want more Star Wars, go for it, there it is. The only benefit is that now its all canon. If you don't partake, you're not missing anything vital.

More to the point - if you feel like you're missing out on some Star Wars goodness, then pick up a book or start watching. There's no reason you can't.

There were a couple easter eggs in R1 - but that was it.

they're not stupid, they're not going to make the films dependent on anything but the films.

lobster-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

I just saw one of the those "click bait" articles on Yahoo that says an "ex-Lucasfilm employee" on 4chan(?) suggested the rough cut is already done and posted a synopsis.

So, if they were the Knights of Ren, they'd be cool? Sounds just like a cleaned up version of them...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

So, if they were the Knights of Ren, they'd be cool? Sounds just like a cleaned up version of them...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I read the whole article and didn't see anything about the knights of ren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back