Hook Teaser Map for 25th Anniversary

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all! As you know, the 25th anniversary of Hook is this year, and I have been working on something on and off for a few months now that I felt was relevant to finally show.

As you may or may not know, there was an epic teaser trailer made for the movie that shows an awesome treasure map to get you excited about visiting this world. You can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ClH5YArB0

And here's what I have been working on:

vCGX83d.jpg

And a closer view:

WlZQJZr.jpg

It's not quite done yet, but keep a look out in the near future for the finished product!

BANGARANG!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool. I actually worked on the crew that shot that teaser and have one of the few remaining copies of the original map.

That's pretty cool. I actually worked on the crew that shot that teaser and have one of the few remaining copies of the original map.

So you grabbed one as well! I remember a stack of them sitting on the motion control stage. They were quite large, maybe almost 4 x 5 feet? Harrison Ellenshaw's sister Lynda Thompson produced the teaser at Dream Quest, and was all too happy to let me have one when asked. I suppose most of the spares went into the dumpster... I framed mine and displayed it in my office when I moved over to Sony Pictures Imageworks. An executive at TriStar begged me for it; i finally let him have it to hang in his office.

Your artwork looks fantastic! If you make them available when completed I will be very interested in (re)acquiring one.

Marcus

Would also be more than interested. Could be a great background for my Hook replica from Sarednab!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back