Can somebody please photo shop a red blade on my custom Sabre

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can somebody please photo shop a red blade on my custom Saber my step son is holding as I'm not all that clued up on effects
many thanks in advance

Ben IMG_1094.JPGIMG_1091.JPGIMG_1093.JPG

The RPF is a fantastic place to be.
Thank you all for the help with the Red saber blade division 6 you knocked it out of the park with the added background and red glow from the blade,
Thank chaps you are all fabulous x

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth be told, I enjoy playing with images like that. I use The GIMP graphics program and there's so many user-made plugins that I actually have two different ones for lightsaber blades. It takes a little tinkering to find the settings that look best (a lot depends on the lighting in the original image) and you have to draw the blade outline (which is child's play if there's a blade/stick to draw around) but it's mostly intuitive.

Truth be told, I enjoy playing with images like that. I use The GIMP graphics program and there's so many user-made plugins that I actually have two different ones for lightsaber blades. It takes a little tinkering to find the settings that look best (a lot depends on the lighting in the original image) and you have to draw the blade outline (which is child's play if there's a blade/stick to draw around) but it's mostly intuitive.

very much appreciated, on my next saber I will place a stick on the end ;)

Ben

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back