colorsuits.com stealling designs

orhadar

This has gone far enogh. Colorsuits are selling my and other people designs without permission...when i contacted thenm a few months ago they said this isnt the case. However by a quick visit to their website you can see their lying.
I really don't know what to do anymore, if someone can do something to stop them...Im all ears...

Sorry to hear! Selling only prints seems to be the way more and more people are moving towards. :( I know it won't help with this particular case but if you still continue working on other suits, v.2 etc.

ManitobaMando, Because Orhadar is the only person who has a finished ASM2 suit, and the design is exactly the same.

Yeah Orhadar, only thing to do is to keep not buying their stuff as a community, I don't know how else these bastards'll stop :/

Last edited by a moderator:
if you report the ebay auctions, typically they are taken down. It will be frustrating to constantly monitor, but eventually it should yield results.

Thats the thing..I'm at the army the whole week and cant monitor the site or ebay...ebay worry me less. But colorsuits need to be taken care of

Here's some evidence and screenshots of colorsuit's **********.

On May 27th, on their company facebook page, they posted a stolen picture of me (copyright Nerdgasmatic) wearing my suit made from Orhadar's print file, claiming they made it.

kJA3W1d.png

They got 50-some-odd likes and some sales of the stolen file from that picture. I had a bunch of people report the page and the photos and they eventually took them down, but kept selling the file on their site. Here's a screenshot that shows the picture of me still posted on their page before they took it down, it's the first in their 'photos' section:
dsm6UtO.png

The site originally had portions of Orhadar's file pictured as examples:
bZVMRnP.png

They removed direct images of Orhadar's print file from their site after I got them to take down the picture of me from their facebook page, and they replaced those images with generic pictures, but if you hotlink the url for either of those suits, the thumbnail shows Orhadar's orginal print files.
x3Ouermh.png

Now, early August, they have gone ahead and printed suits using Orhadar's files, and are displaying them on their site as example photos. The details are obvious, even in the Amazing Spider-man 2 file, which has a specific musculature and slight deviations from the film suit that immediately identify it as Orhadar's file.
lucGWRxh.png

2xOuPpQh.png

I've reported them on facebook and on ebay multiple times, and they've posted stolen pictures of CoreyHolland as well.

I don't wish to publicly name him here, but the gentleman who runs this 'company' has posted his twitter and full name to the Colorsuits Facebook page, and on the Colorsuits twitter he has linked to own his personal facebook page before. He reported himself as working for a trucking company.

It would not surprise me one bit if all of their print files are stolen property. I'm sure someone else would be able to identify the rest of them.

Orhadar, since your file got stole multiple times you should really think of selling only prints..

hope this issue will be settle down

- - - Updated - - -

Orhadar, since your file got stole multiple times you should really think of selling only prints..

hope this issue will be settle down
oh and sorry if i am the one that gives bad news but...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Man-Amazing-Spiderman-2-Suit-Costume-Mask-Pattern-PDF-File-CD/161079645845?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D407985069021118690%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D151055744982%26

It seems like a straight-up scam. In addition to stealing Orhadar's file, the non-printed suits are clearly Chinese zenti costumes which have been marked up drastically.

Hard part is reporting them to the BBB...you need an address:confused

Admin Name: Bruno Silveira
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 28 Webster Ave
Admin City: Pelham
Admin State/Province: New Hampshire
Admin Postal Code: 03076
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.9785511872

Admin Name: Bruno Silveira
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 28 Webster Ave
Admin City: Pelham
Admin State/Province: New Hampshire
Admin Postal Code: 03076
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.9785511872

Hooray whois look-ups!

You can also try reporting this to marvel/other companies directly.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back