Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

No one would complain if they had stuck some detail on the front like a Stormtrooper should have. That's why it looks like a duck bill. That's the only thing I personally don't like, it's just plain.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441917928.229064.jpg

I made a picture of the new Disney Black series Die-cast Stormtrooper :) the only mistake it had, was that the brow and a belt pouch weren't painted black.

Since I've been modelling the helmet for a casting by Phoenix Props, which will be ready soon, I've really grown into this new helmet shape. And I love it!

Roy

A store display that's been showing up a lot around retailers recently features 3 trooper variants...an pauldroned officer, a standard trooper, and a heavy weapons trooper with the tactical rigging. The latter, heavy weapons variant seems to have a different helmet...no "mic tip" is evident.

20150913_120928.jpg

A store display that's been showing up a lot around retailers recently features 3 trooper variants...an pauldroned officer, a standard trooper, and a heavy weapons trooper with the tactical rigging. The latter, heavy weapons variant seems to have a different helmet...no "mic tip" is evident.

View attachment 527853

Whoa... huh. Good catch. JJ appears to be directing a pair of them here and they have the mic tip. I would imagine they will all have the mic in the final film.

Star-Wars-Celebration-Anaheim-2015-The-Force-Awakens-Trailer-024.jpg

Hmmm...might just be an editing blooper in the store display then.

That's what I'm thinking. Some poor wage slave zoned out during photoshopping/airbrushing/etc. I would actually argue they may have just mirrored the left side of the helmet to make the right and stuck it on a heavy trooper's body... but the lighting on the right side appears unique.

I'd love to see it with the visor down. Looks very similar to the OT helmets.

Finally seeing this helmet outside trailers and is most definitely the best looking designed bucket.
Can see the real life fighter pilot helmet influence.
Wonder what the visor looks like i.e. opaque blast shield or clear?
Any pics out there of the helmet top?
Hopefully Anovos will get this going 2016 .

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back