The Biggest MF - ID Please

Re: Millennium Falcon Experts - Identification Please

A mini hobby saw with very fine teeth. They're only a few bucks. Definitely get one. Very handy.

This is generally what they look like but there is a wide variety available
excel-55670-3pc-razor-saw-set-open-3pc-main.jpg

Thx for the photos, that's exactly what I intend to do, what's a razor saw?

howdy, I'm new here. stumbled on this site while researching mods for my falcons. since everyone is showing of their hard work I may as well too. I'm doing MPC falcons, sold one already, and the guy also wants the one I'm doing now which is a short walled cut away (falcon#4)...talk about a lot of work!! it's a lot of guess work figuring out what all need mod for it all to fit...pics of that one later as I get closer to finishing. However, I was quite pleased with the regular one (build#2) I sent to TX. Build #1 went to a friend in HI, total stock but with Shapeways cockpit, the lighting and a 20 second recordable sound module. Falcon#2 has a few Shapeway's pieces by that 3d print genius Tony , did the surgery on the stock sidewalls to a semi-shortened state, and added the ESB front landing gear. Falcon#3 is an in-flight on a stand, kept that for my office at work. each new build is better than the last as figure out better ways to do things and new mods . falcon 1.JPGthere's a video too, but I have to figure out how to you tube and link it falcon 2.JPGfalcon rear end.JPGView attachment falcon vid.MOV

Is the Legacy Falcon the largest commercially available falcon??...I know it's a toy and I've started working on mine to modify, just wondering if it's the biggest available that can be/could be bought in a store??

I know the Hasbro Hero is big, but the legacy is bigger, so is anything bigger than the Legacy??...let me know if you know....you know?:D

there is a Toys R Us display falcon that comes around once in a while on ebay... and of course the DeAgostini which is the right size...

Jedi Dade

there is a Toys R Us display falcon that comes around once in a while on ebay

How big is it???

and of course the DeAgostini which is the right size

I think you mean it's the 'right' scale......right size would be subjective.

So my guess that the legacy falcon is or was the largest commercially available is probably true.

The one that comes up sometimes on ebay I don't think classes as commercially available as in available in quantity.

The Toys R Us Falcon was a limited edition display piece and is known as the Millennium Falcon Extraordinaire (image below). It is 6ft in length and I believe was on display when the Legacy Collection Falcon first hit stores years ago. It was not a commercially available item and is like more like a jumbo vintage Falcon so it's far from accurate however its rarity means when they come up for sale you need at least $2,000.

The largest commercially available Falcon was the limited edition Master Replicas (MR) Falcon about 10 years now worth between $5,000 and $8,000 and now the De Agostini 100 issue part work Falcon (which has been based off the MR Falcon owned by the founder of MR).

MF Extraordinaire.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back