SNG studios Daily video

Great episode Steve.
Just thinking out load, would you consider just suppling the parts for the big Enterprise so we can have one here in Oz?

Unfortunately he decided to get out of the kit making business because someone here acted like a total jerk. I'm almost done with the one I bought from him and it is Not an easy kit to build. One site that advertises garage kits said it takes a higher skilled modeler to build it. Some people just have to ruin it for everybody else.

Our Sci-fi model club here in Perth members would have the largest collection of studio scale models I think in the world collectively. It would make a nice edition to our displays as we don't have much Star Trek kits on show.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and also the kind words. It is true I no longer make kits. In fact we are so busy making a TV pilot there's just not the time and you can't really get what a kit id worth despite the hard build, ruff parts and having a real grasp on how to bang it together. The only way I will make them is built which eliminates any problems from builders that might have a problem. Currently we are building a third model for a collector. Thanks again for your kind words and understanding.

Very busy bee you are Steve. That Enterprise looks good already and I'm glad that you're tackling a wooden boat model; it's going to look fantastic!

Yeah, busy good. Yeah. Tell me about it. Between my day job, taking care of my mom, and setting up a business, I don't even have time t:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

wha?

Busy in post production and shooting more on the 11th. Studio busy with teaching and interns. I'm starting my Halloween makeup of a classic Karloff Frankenstein Monster. Pictures soon. Getting close to finishing my scratch built 1851 schooner. Next up to OTW designs radio controlled
submarine builds for a SR-71 sled pilot!

14202488_1745379029044351_8803149265374155696_n.jpg14184413_1745379022377685_8619793809997622571_n.jpg14192058_1745379025711018_8159871056541607001_n.jpg!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back