Breaking Bad Props

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I didnt see an official BB prop thread so here I go. I apologize for 2 things - if a thread already exists, and for my crappy pictures (hey, I'm taking a photo class, ok?!? lol). Its a small collection so far but I have many ideas in the works. Second pic is all the photos, documents, etc. from the police file on Gale's murder. Anyway - lets see yours! (Special thanks to Great1 for identifying the box cutter model).

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Breaking Bad (spoilers within)

Great looking collection, I really love the Los Pollos bag with the cash in it. I may have to steal that idea for my own collection.

I'll have to post an updated shot of my collection later, I haven't taken an updated picture since I got the green box cutter.

img0439id.jpg

- Beneke Fabricators cup was used by Walt Jr. in the episode Shotgun (405).
- Saul Goodman matches were used by Walt in episode No Mas (301) and later by Skyler in Open House. (403)
- Heisenberg mini figurine I believe was from a presskit.
- Fly Season 3 Challenge Coin was a gift to everyone on the crew.

Those are some nice collections! I've been wanting to make a bag of the blue meth since I found out that it's actually rock candy.

that is some sweet collections there!!!!...I havent started mine as yet...

love the blue glass!

"he wasnt a cook..hes a chief!''

What about the Hollow tip .45 bullet Hank used that was dropped by one of the cousin hitmen.

BB is my favorite show right now.

You wouldn't mind divulging how you two came across all of these awesome props would you? Esp. the matchbooks and paper props.

While these aren't props or replica props I also got these from the Breaking Bad set,

Aaron Paul signed dollar with a note to me

aaronpauldollar.jpg

Bryan Cranston signed 8x10 photo

walterwhitesigned.jpg

Spent all my free time in the past few days designing this - its missing some text but there hasnt been clear enough shots to make it out. Maybe in upcoming episodes or when the blurays are out.

DSCN0073.jpg

Great job Hecubus! I had never thought about doing Jesse's carton.

I obtained a Los Pollos Hermanos sign from the show, I took a photo of it with my camera and am working on it in photoshop now. I would like to do the plastic cup that Hank got Gus' fingerprints from but it may be difficult. I believe I saw the logo on a coffee mug as well.

Here is a preview, sorry for the watermark but I don't want people using it without my permission. The actual photo on my computer is nearly 2000x1500 pixels.

lospolloshermanosprevie.jpg

Very cool - the cup is a must have!

And no ricin yet in the cigarettes - but as soon as I source the little vial/test tube there will be ;)

Very cool - the cup is a must have!

And no ricin yet in the cigarettes - but as soon as I source the little vial/test tube there will be ;)

For the tiny test tube, try looking at where they have plants and fertilizers. I don't know why, I just have a feeling.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back