Screen Used Scout Lid Research

I don't have that yet kabuto but could work it out roughly later, I need to anyway :)
It seems the screen used ones all have that feature where the one RS have has the smaller plate so they copied that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here (link to full-size image) is the "Go for help" Scout (he's apparently shy):

That, or he'd gone to take a leak when he superior called for him!

Do you have the pics taken of the helmet Steve Sansweet has? Many measurements were taken of it on-site...

--Jonah

Steve Sansweet's Biker Scout helmet's been owned by Propstore for a while now, there are some pics on the Propstore website here: https://propstore.com/the-prop-store-collection/star-wars-return-of-the-jedi/biker-scout-helmet/

and a couple of extra ones on Jez's site: http://www.starwarshelmets.com/star_wars_helmets_review_original_jedi_biker_scout_trooper_helmet.htm

Great shot of Ira Keeler, thanks for that Jonah!

Steve Sansweet's Biker Scout helmet's been owned by Propstore for a while now

I just meant that while Steve had it a couple members of our community who I won't name without their permission (they'd blanked out their faces in the photos for anonymity, after all) visited Rancho Obi-Wan and took many pictures and measurements of it from many angles. They've been around for a while, so I was asking if he already had them, so I didn't potentially post old data.

"#41" is the design number, not anything to do with count or quantity. All Biker helmets say "#41" in them. There definitely were not 41 Biker helmets.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon,
without knowing actual facts I'm just finding my way in the dark here using screenshots and such :)

First I thought the different visors were trimming variations and now I know they were def different non opening urethane faced helmets, so I'm learning a lot as we go.

Do you have any more info, measurements or maybe unseen photos squirrelled away by any chance?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back