Solo: A Star Wars Story

27624691_10156332448719701_5092950508733814656_o.jpg

I always assumed the Millennium Falcon went through the same process as a stock car.

Stock cars actually originated in dry counties from bootleggers who wanted to smuggle booze.

They often chose an old jalopy that wouldn’t draw attention and sometimes stripped a car down to its bare bones to keep it light.
They also often had a crew of expert mechanics to keep the engine suped up and everything in perfect working order to outrun the cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The interior of that ship does not look like the Falcon.

I've wondered if at the end of the movie Han and Lando are playing Sabacc and Lando bets his ship the 'Millennium Falcon' and Han wins the game and the ship.

They walk outside and Han walks up to the shiny new white/blue ship we've seen the whole movie to take ownership and Lando says "Oh, I bet my ship the Millennium Falcon. This isn't the Millennium Falcon, it's parked around back" and when Han goes to the real Falcon it's the beat-up piece of space junk that we know form the OT.

That yellow and grey combo is bonkers!!!! I'm so used to seeing it dirty and grungy! i love it! :)

Me too, I think the Falcon looks really cool and I’m not hung up on how it gets dirty and beat up between this film and ANH. Also Breznican does say that Djarek table is the same one Chewie and R2 will one day play so I think it’s pretty clear this is the same ship.

I’m cautiously optimistic! But I didn’t get a good vibe from that guy playing Solo. But I am loving these theories about the MF. Let’s see who the no good swindler really is!

Man that guy looks nothing like Han. But he is male and Caucasian, so guess that's close enough, LOL . Could have ended up with a female Han. Like the female Starbuck in NuBSG. Oh well, why do I expect anything from the Mouse anyway.

#notmystarwars

I've wondered if at the end of the movie Han and Lando are playing Sabacc and Lando bets his ship the 'Millennium Falcon' and Han wins the game and the ship.

They walk outside and Han walks up to the shiny new white/blue ship we've seen the whole movie to take ownership and Lando says "Oh, I bet my ship the Millennium Falcon. This isn't the Millennium Falcon, it's parked around back" and when Han goes to the real Falcon it's the beat-up piece of space junk that we know form the OT.

I've had this silly idea that the falcon will crash land into a swamp on that new planet, Mimbian(?) and flood the interior, resulting in the stained look we know.

Man that guy looks nothing like Han. But he is male and Caucasian, so guess that's close enough, LOL . Could have ended up with a female Han. Like the female Starbuck in NuBSG. Oh well, why do I expect anything from the Mouse anyway.

#notmystarwars

Female Starbuck was the only good thing about that show.
Oh, and female Boomer :love

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back