New Luke ROTJ v2 3d model comparison and analysis

Folks, if you are interested in selling your AS V2 from the second run I'm up to buy one that has been fully kitted out with TT stencils and the rest. PM me!

Chris

At this point the run is closed. After it comes out some people may resell them, but for now no more orders are being taken.

Hey grimlockenobi ! Keep checking the sign-up thread... https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=286113&page=9

You might get lucky like I did and find someone who was giving up their spot on the list.

When you see someone offering up their spot do three things:
1. Say you'll take their spot in the Sign-Up Thread.
2. PM that person to let them know you'd appreciate having their spot.
3. Once you have confirmation from them either via PM or In-Thread or both, PM Anankin Starkiller and let him know you'd like to assume that position if it's O.K. with him.

Then just wait for confirmation either via PM or on the first page of the Sign-Up Thread. When you see that person's name disappear and your name take its spot, you're in!

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put this here in case it helps....

Capture.JPG

Let's say it's a washer... How was it held on? Notice the dented perimeter from getting hit by other saber blades in training/rehearsal? Why didn't the washer snap and fly off? Also, if it were a commercial/stock washer, I'd expect the outside and inside edges to be more rounded on one side than the other, from manufacturing (stamping).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back