The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

The compass was a small plot point within the new Battlefront 2 campaign.
View attachment 781781

Yeah that’s where I learned it from. The day after the digital release I watched all the videos. When Luke opened that crate I new something was up with the compass!! Love it

There was another compass mentioned in the legends of Luke Skywalker book, maybe that’s the compass that lead him to this compass?! Idk

All I know is I’m hooked

According to some YouTube videos, the black stone on Snoke's ring came from below Vader's castle.

Maybe Vader's castle will be part of Ep 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

According to some YouTube videos, the black stone on Snoke's ring came from below Vader's castle.

Maybe Vader's castle will be part of Ep 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It sure is canon now! Wicked exciting!

I wouldn’t mind seeing kylo live in Vader’s castle

Target saber. That's new for me.
I definitely saw holes as well and the finish of the neck looked rather dull to me. More brown than bronze.

After all our babble over the tarnished brass of the Hero saber ... it ends up copper in TLJ. My girlfriend said it looked like a bad replica :lol

that being said, the updated control box and the emitter face are lovely and unexpected upgrades.

After all our babble over the tarnished brass of the Hero saber ... it ends up copper in TLJ. My girlfriend said it looked like a bad replica :lol

that being said, the updated control box and the emitter face are lovely and unexpected upgrades.

tom are you referring to the control box being copper? or the neck? the neck sure looked like paint to me

from what ive seen, the control box on rotj has 13 brass lines.

jedsab3.jpg

TLJ has 12 lines, it also doesnt have the greenish blue space inbetween the 12 lines, just looks like milled out lines in brass/copper flat stock
attachment.php

i haven't gone back to see it again, dont know if i will. but some people have said they have seen the arrows on the side. i dont think the "creepy uncle saber" has that small square piece of aluminum flat stock, with 2 screws holding the arrows in place. i'm pretty sure its just arrows on the side of the box.

the black button looks fairly the same but probably different as well.

the copper/brass bars holding the circuit card in on the creepy uncle also is a entirely different setup

I def saw the arrows on screen, actually the same tones and shades of that blurry BTS photo and that's what surprised me!

I wasn't sure what they'd do with the nipple, and it turns out the blade was the width of the ring of holes, like Obi Wan's

12 lines huh.

You know, I said to my girlfriend in the car how shiny these things are in the movie, makes it an excuse to have MR style reflective parts haha

I'm not a person that does such things-- but I think Roman is planning a run of the TLJ. Check the project runs folder. Anakin Starkiller did one last year and is prepping a new V2 run.

I'm not a person that does such things-- but I think Roman is planning a run of the TLJ. Check the project runs folder. Anakin Starkiller did one last year and is prepping a new V2 run.

Roman’s TLJ run was based on the “Target” TFA saber. I’m not sure if the TLJ saber is the same as the TFA saber.

That's part of the discussion here, and check Roman's thread.

Right now it looks as if the body is likely the same between TFA/TLJ with the box details maybe being different. The clamp card is different from the OT hero, but we can'rt see the details of the card in the Target video. The TLJ has the Obi-Wan style emitter like the TFA.

Beyond that, we may have to wait for the Blue Ray to know for sure.... but that's not stopping Roman from calling it a TLJ and he's a dude that's a stickler for detail. If there's changes to be made, I'd bet he'd catch them.

I'm glad I used E6000 to hold my box down. The hilt is really close from all the feedback and talk . I think I will wait to modify anything until we have more stills.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back