M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

It needs to be painted and weathered.... i start the threaded parts so when it arrives the chance of cross threading doesn't happen... 48 tpi is fine threads and you dont get a second chance lol It is hollow and there will eventually be a real functional lens kit available .. the focus on the build is painting and weathering to the taste of the builderss...
Does the kit assemble with screws or do all of the pieces just thread together? Also, is the main body of the scope a solid aluminum cast or is it somewhat hollowed?

I have one of the 38s on my ANH E11 from field Marshall and it's perfect. Very happy with it. Also he stands behind his products. I plan on buying the 19 for my future luke blaster indeed.

Got mine the other day. It's really nice, fit and finish near perfect! He even includes a white crayon for filling in the engraved lettering. Nice! I'll probably need another...

Is it possible to buy a scope bracket like this but with the base section a little wider? Just a little wider like the base section in the scope bracket in the picture above?

I have one for my Luke dl 44 and i think that the scope bracket is a little thin. It looks like the one that you have and When i look at Luke and Han Bespin dl 44 i think that the scope bracket is just as wide as han solo hoth blaster...

I think i have them scaled pretty close,,, ill always keep evolving the designs Thanks

I have one for my Luke dl 44 and i think that the scope bracket is a little thin. It looks like the one that you have and When i look at Luke and Han Bespin dl 44 i think that the scope bracket is just as wide as han solo hoth blaster...

Sigh...so cool. Why do you do this??? ;) How much are the brackets gonna go for? Also, you still need to make a "proper" (not)Thoren's disk, with the inner circle recessed. Since you clearly don't have enough to do. Hah!

LOL ha i love it ,,, you want me to put the rec in one for you?/ No problem I hope to really stamp those in the near future...That will be truly proper !!! Working on the rotj bracket now... The anh scope mount is a bit tricky i dont think anyone has got that one totally correct yet
May need some guidance on that project... AND i still need a real hensoldt wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x scope theres got to be a good one out there

I would go insane if i ran out of things to build LOL
(the mass effect guys are trying to steal me away from the star wars stuff HA , ill need more help here!!!!! lol)

Sigh...so cool. Why do you do this??? ;) How much are the brackets gonna go for? Also, you still need to make a "proper" (not)Thoren's disk, with the inner circle recessed. Since you clearly don't have enough to do. Hah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't abandon Star Wars, we need you! I'd almost surely pick up a disk if it was recessed (not so concerned about stamped, though not opposed!). Depending on cost of course. I have a Bespin bracket on order from Boba Debt but now find myself wanting to build a Hoth too so may need another. Damn those DL-44's! Can't help you on the Hensoldt, sorry, I scratchbuilt mine and it's nice but not super accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back