Boromir, Full Costume Build (Pic Heavy)

Thanks again for the comments everyone. I need to get out of Holiday mode now and get this finished though! :p

Is that Rod as Indy in the cell with you at Armageddon!? Haven't seen him in years!

Yep, that's him! Rod's a good mate of mine and an awesome Indy costumer :)

Wow! I've wanted to make a Boromir costume for a while. You really set the bar with this. Any chance you want to share your pattern for the bracers? ;)

This is simply stunning work! It's actually inspired me to try and start making LOTR costumes, I've wanted to do it for ages now, after making a very shabby, very rushed Gandalf costume for a work fancy dress day months ago (only made it in two days!!) One thing I'd love to know is, where did you get your wig? Problem with LOTR is that no costume is complete without a matching wig, and I hate the really bad joke shop-style wigs that seem to bombard me when I search google.

Anyway, can I just take another moment to say just how flippin awesome you are!! :p

I have just one word for you ! EPIC !!!!

I began to build an Boromir myself a few years ago but i never finished it and now its fantastic to see how you making this great costume come to life !

The detail in your work is amazing and you have my full respect sir ;)

Be proud to own the best Boromir costume out there !

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back