1:24 "studio scale" T-70 X Wing Resistance Fighter that never was...

I'm not even going to bother using photo bucket again. It was super slow and adds were popping up like mad. I'm just having trouble now posting pics from Flickr.

For sure, this just helps with those old threads that the OP is either long gone or doesn't want to bother going back and editing all of the image tags.

Imgur was being annoying and wouldn't let me view the site like normal but only in app form so I uploaded
images onto Flickr. I'll see how that goes. But for now I'll just post an older pic to see if it uploads properly...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155012107@N08/37240070915/in/album-72157686677027124/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155012107@N08/

Strange- I just open up a web page on the PC and drag the photos into it- from the App reference are you using a phone/tablet?

Flikr is OK but I do have one problem with it- it is nearly impossible to save any images posted there to your local drive- something I like to do when a member posts something particularity inspiring or a great reference. If the image is saved a special way Flikr will allow other to download images from it, but that is something most never do so the only other way would be to screenshot the image and edit/crop it in a paint program.

Strange- I just open up a web page on the PC and drag the photos into it- from the App reference are you using a phone/tablet?

My iphone. Ive only got the pics saved to my phone and haven't got any on my laptop. It's actually quite annoying that it keeps reverting to the mobile version and there's no feature to keep it on the desktop version. I blame hipsters and those people that take pics of their food who like the convenience of uploading images quickly.

I know some sites don't give you any space for hosting images, but The RPF does. I simply upload them straight to here using this button:

rpf image button.jpg

Simple and easy.

But back on topic: That T-70 is looking AWESOME.

SB

Cheers guys! I'll post a few more pics later...

I have used the RPF image hoster in past threads but I was having problems with my images coming up upside down and squashed for some reason? I think it was due to me using my iPad though.

I know some sites don't give you any space for hosting images, but The RPF does. I simply upload them straight to here using this button:

View attachment 758897

Simple and easy.

But back on topic: That T-70 is looking AWESOME.

SB

Here is a quick pic just to show what little progress I've done. The headrest part. As there's very few images of this going about online I had to improvise in areas. I've also done the targeting computer but it's gone walkabouts in my parts container.

The rear engine cans....

And some pics with the rear cans on the wings. There's a coke can there for size ref :)

Fantastic work! Any plan on molding it and selling it as a kit? I'd be definitely interested and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I remember you got tank to use as a pressure pot a while back...

Cheers people!

Fantastic work! Any plan on molding it and selling it as a kit? I'd be definitely interested and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I remember you got tank to use as a pressure pot a while back...

yeah I've been thinking about it. If there are enough people interested in it then it will be a high possibility. I've been planning on making a number of copies of it to make a wall display. So there will definitely be molds!

the tank I got is a corny beer keg which I think will do perfect. It can hold up to 130psi which is considerably much more than what a paint pressure pot can hold of the same volume. It does have a smaller opening however, although all the pieces that I have made so far will fit (also taking into consideration the mold sizing). I've machined a fitting to attach a quick release air hose to it.

Another update. I've decided to add a full figure with legs so I chopped the bottom out of
The cockpit and made a lower bucket.

Here is the figure I made. No laughing please hehe. It still needs fixing up in some places that I'm not happy with. Primer always uncovers areas that you seem to overlook too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back