The show your custom BLASTER thread!

Here's my custom E-11 Sniper Rifle. Plans based on a regular E-11, lengthened considerable, modern tactical grip modified to resemble Sterling folding stock. 3D printed F-11D rear stock, cheap chinese scope and bipod.
[url]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z380/SithLord007/E-11%20Sniper/P1030630_zpsbv8oumtq.jpg[/URL][url]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z380/SithLord007/E-11%20Sniper/P1030627_zpstnkfkzgo.jpg[/URL]

This one is before paint, but actually looks quite nicely weathered now that I re-look at my photos
[url]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z380/SithLord007/E-11%20Sniper/P1030519_zpsep24ukry.jpg[/URL]
How much did all that t-track cost?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am sure that there is one, but I'm not finding it. So here is a pic of my collection that I finally have some wall space for. Obviously a mix. But it includes three custom blasters, including my lefty conversion DL-44 mk IV, Sonn-Blas X-11 Commando, and the DDC Executor N-1. Not to mention my recently finished Battlefront DT-12.

WP_20160805_002.jpg

1911 is my favorite pistol. you made this look awesome! it looks like something that came right off the screen! i love everything about it!

Thank you so much. It's funny, I didn't really put much effort into it at all lol. But when I fitted the flash hider on I was like "wow ok that looks pretty good". I'm starting to think I want a 3D printed Dl-44 kit just to put on this. Now all I have to do is find a name. And maybe put a scope on it? Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is still my favorite custom. It inspired at least two RPF members to make their own, which honors me greatly.

The Vader rod later broke off, and I like it better without it.
I have a bag of parts to do one of these, but I put it on the back burner. I was a little stumped at how to attach the scope and barrel to the base trigger group/lower grip section...

OMG I remember building that snubby Nerf Sterling based rebel blaster for you years back! With a real screen used sight from the movie "Gamer", I think? The A.R.M.S. Mount from that sight alone is worth something like $75. Still looks great!!

You should get another shot of the front, so we can see the little light!

Last edited:
I have a bag of parts to do one of these, but I put it on the back burner. I was a little stumped at how to attach the scope and barrel to the base trigger group/lower grip section...

I drilled a hole side-to-side through the rear foot of the scope and ran a rod through it, which goes thru the two holes in the back/top of the receiver. Front foot just glued in. WookieGroomer, I think it was, actually machined an insert that pops right into the receiver and somehow attaches to the scope feet. Elegant.

My barrel is also just glued in I'm afraid...

I drilled a hole side-to-side through the rear foot of the scope and ran a rod through it, which goes thru the two holes in the back/top of the receiver. Front foot just glued in. WookieGroomer, I think it was, actually machined an insert that pops right into the receiver and somehow attaches to the scope feet. Elegant.

My barrel is also just glued in I'm afraid...
Thanks for the tips!

I was gonna try and fabricate something like you said WookieGroomer did, maybe I'll be able to use both ideas!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back