Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

that's true, totally forgot about that! sorry :$
BTW, none of our cats are called a star wars name, they are Patouche (don't touch in french) (short: Patty), Jinx, Arielle (Ary), Suzy, but we have official long names for them: Palpatty, Jar Jar Jinx, Aridala and Suzy Wan Kenobi :lol

Hey ROY, guess what I got in the mail?

That small order was opened by customs, poorly taped back together and must have been forgotten about, and finally sent out.

This is like a 1 in a million chance, and I probably won't have problems again, thank you for sending extras!

Hey ROY, guess what I got in the mail?

That small order was opened by customs, poorly taped back together and must have been forgotten about, and finally sent out.

This is like a 1 in a million chance, and I probably won't have problems again, thank you for sending extras!

Incredible. So how long did it take?

Can't wait to get mine! I already have the new clamp cover, but when I went to buy the new grips, I noticed the new Kobold and had to get one of those too!
Nice work as always, Roy!

Congratulations on the amazing T Tracks, roygilsing !!! They look awesome!
halliwax Danny, your video is great! Man, after all of this time, I was not prepared for such a rich and deep voice. In my head 8 always heard Halliwax’ voice from LOST!

Great T Tracks (of course!) and great video (really, I see you have sone others too, Danny. I’m going to go check them out now!)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the amazing T Tracks, @roygilsing !!! They look awesome!
@halliwax Danny, your video is great! Man, after all of this time, I was not prepared for such a rich and deep voice. In my head 8 always heard Halliwax’ voice from LOST!

Great T Tracks (of course!) and great video (really, I see you have sone others too, Danny. I’m going to go check them out now!)!

Glad to see you back around Andy!! Your be surprised how many times people freak out over my voice, they don’t expect it from my lanky body lol

I quite frequently am asked “are you a singer?” ....no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang, I just wanted to let everyone know Roy’s T-shirt’s are 30% off today! That’s 14 bucks a shirt!! These are a steal at this price

The shirt is also very comfortable. After my brother wore mine one day by mistake (well that’s his excuse) he actually now uses the same company roy does for his business T-shirt’s because of the comfort.

And I will testify, these shirts are very comfortable on the nipples :rolleyes:

(Roy left, my brother right)
5554C6FE-370B-4862-9D5E-1BD8C4883233.jpeg

Don’t miss out on this wicked deal!

Thanks again roy!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back