Vader MPP lightsabers details and specifications

What I did was used 2.0 grips normally used for ESB installs. I dremeled off the mounting studs, shortened to Gino specs (104mm), and trimmed the mounting tape off where the endcap starts.

In addition, I removed material off of the t-tracks to accommodate the "step" caused by the endcap when it's threaded on, to prevent them from flaring outward as is often seen on vintage and replica conversions. Kinda like what MR did with the FX versions. This way I can just unthread the endcap off and back on whenever I want, I just need to get a second one and vent it for sound.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it would be easier to just glue the PCB under the bubble strip than create a channel, it just has to be less wide than the bubble strip. That way it won't interfere with the clamp.

Last edited:
Here's ESB MPP 2.0 grips installed on my Roman's using Gino length specs with WannaWanga alignment:
20180517_021855.jpg

Overall, the Roman's replica is incredible quality. Mine is over at TGS right now getting examined for a future blade adapter, but I installed a WannaWanga bulb release piece on it since the one that comes with the Roman's is kind of meh and inaccurate, even if the button is functional I plan on using bubble strip activation with mine, anyway. The thumbscrew is also not as accurate as the one you can get from WannaWanga.

Does anyone know where to get the closest, most accurate D ring to the ESB prop???? Can't find one ANYWHERE.

Attachments

• 20180517_141247.jpg
    20180517_141247.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 236
Here's ESB MPP 2.0 grips installed on my Roman's using Gino length specs with WannaWanga alignment:
View attachment 823359

Overall, the Roman's replica is incredible quality. Mine is over at TGS right now getting examined for a future blade adapter, but I installed a WannaWanga bulb release piece on it since the one that comes with the Roman's is kind of meh and inaccurate, even if the button is functional I plan on using bubble strip activation with mine, anyway. The thumbscrew is also not as accurate as the one you can get from WannaWanga.

Does anyone know where to get the closest, most accurate D ring to the ESB prop???? Can't find one ANYWHERE.

Thanks for your kind words. I will upload the correct shroud D-ring to the WannaWanga shop later today in the 'D-ring only' section. I still have a bunch of them that I supplied with my steel shroud run. According to me it's really accurate!

Yep. My replica bubbles have that recess as well.

Geesh roy, I got 2 of your bubble strips and I never noticed that! I’m gonna have to dig them out of my greeblie box tonight and check that out

My mind has been really screwy the last month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have the WannaWanga bubble strip and the recess is too shallow to bother with inserting the PCB in it. And I'm not cutting a channel into it. Easier to just glue the PCB under it.

The MPP clamp is oddly shaped enough that I sanded the two bottom corners of the board down to slide into place

Attachments

• 930C60CF-B4D7-4FD6-86E0-895943B15FEC.jpeg
    930C60CF-B4D7-4FD6-86E0-895943B15FEC.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 199
Just trying to capture the detail. Yeah, sometimes I tend to over think. After looking at more shots , I did notice it was a light trick.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back