Bandai release schedule

The link that shows the AT-AT parts and instructions show a base with the hole and a base without a hole. The one on the instruction page doesn't appear to have a hole.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think that a 1:144th AT-ACT will be out to go with the 1:144th Rogue one X-wing, TIE striker, and U-wing? I hope so!
Lynn

If so, I hope they DON'T go the easy way and just resulpt the head and torso, as the AT-ACT should be a little taller than the standart AT-AT

I also wouldn't mind if they would do a McQuarrie/Rebels-area styled walker with the balljointed chin-guns,...

Last edited:
If so, I hope they DON'T go the easy way and just resulpt the head and torso, as the AT-ACT should be a little taller than the standart AT-AT

I also wouldn't mind if they would do a McQuarrie/Rebels-area styled walker with the balljointed chin-guns,...

It's not really Bandai's style.

I just can't get used to that ESB scout walker. Maybe I'm to used to the old Kenner atst but this one looks like the legs are too long, the feet are too small and the centre gun is oversized

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I love the ESB AT-ST. I think it looks so much better the the ROTJ version. Too bad they won't probably do a 1:48 ESB version of it.
Lynn

I'm not waiting for Bandai to put out a 1/48 version, I'm just making my own. I had an extra AT-ST kit and I decided to modify the second one into the ESB version. Making major modifications to a Bandai kit is a challenge because of their engineering. I had some larger diameter hemispheres in the parts bucket and the rest was just trimming and modifying the pieces to make the head squatter and fatter. It's not a perfect match to the original -- the original is a bit more curved -- but it's close. Right now I'm in the middle of extending the length of the legs.
HOJ ESB AT-ST 1.jpgHOJ ESB AT-ST 2.jpgHOJ ESB AT-ST 3.jpglatest.jpg

Nice modifications!

Also that 1/144 AT-AT is simply amazing detail wise. If they could have just done that in 1/72 that would indeed be a grail kit for me

I also like that similar to the AT-ST, they duplicated a lot of the details that were specific for purposes of animation like the screws etc...

Very cool touch

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back