Greeblie packs for studio scale models - and other random stuff

Hi Jason.
Could you guys go faster to make available the next 4 packs? :p
Because I've received the two first and I can't wait to got my hand on the others. :D

More seriously, will there be the Bandai 1/25 Centurion bits and the Bandai 1/15 German tank IV or the 1/15 Bandai Hummel bits for the Y-wing parts next packs?

Steph
PS: 2 first packs are pretty cool!

I don't know how he's re-grouping them, sorry!
I thought he was going to group them in the way I had them in the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Kokkari.

Edit: Could have sworn I read " Tie fighter " on my phone rather than " Tie killer " :facepalm:lol

Last edited:
On a different thread there were talks of anywhere between needing 10-12 with a conservative estimate as high as 15. As I said, I used around 11, but keep in mind some portions are used elsewhere around the Y besides the engines. For example, a portion of this part (pictured) is used on top of the Harrows assembly and elsewhere.

20161021_074534_001.jpg
But it really depends which Y that you are trying to recreate or create as to how many you will need.

Anybody know which part this is, from Greeblie Pack #2? What is the kit, scale, and part # it comes from?

I think it's the piece that goes on the center rear of the Y-Wing rear vector shroud, but don't know the donor kit it comes from.

Thanks!

SK

IMG_3461.jpg

Anybody know which part this is, from Greeblie Pack #2? What is the kit, scale, and part # it comes from?

I think it's the piece that goes on the center rear of the Y-Wing rear vector shroud, but don't know the donor kit it comes from.

Thanks!

SK

View attachment 679097

It's a collection of several parts. The "arms" are a highly modified Hasegawa 1/72 Sherman wheel bogie. The same piece that's used many times on the Y. I don't know the other parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone cataloged what all the parts are in the greeblie packs and what models they are used on? I was thinking of starting to compile a master list but I really don't know where to start... but was thinking this might be a good place since having a list like that might stimulate sales :).

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back