Arkham Origins Deathstroke -Templates added post #83

Re: Arkham Deathstroke Project-

uploadfromtaptalk1374851616544.jpg

Progress

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I was tossing up the idea of using carbon fiber film/stickers, like the ones used in car detailing.

I was thinking that same thing, I wonder how hard it would be to get evenly on there because of the curves. I've never worked with that stuff before so I'd have no idea.

If you want to use automotive vinyl it is pretty simple and if you have a heat gun curves are a cinch

I have some in the shop and I have used it before. Its doesn't flex that much. I don't think it will handle the extrusion on the bottom of the cheek. Also, I want the helmet to match the armor and vinyl wrap needs a hard surface. Eva has too much give for a good wrap job.

I need to pour some more helmets tonight. I'll try to wip one up and put it on eBay if it works out.

I have some in the shop and I have used it before. Its doesn't flex that much. I don't think it will handle the extrusion on the bottom of the cheek. Also, I want the helmet to match the armor and vinyl wrap needs a hard surface. Eva has too much give for a good wrap job.

I need to pour some more helmets tonight. I'll try to wip one up and put it on eBay if it works out.

I'm not sure because from what I've heard from some car guys vinyl is easy to mold onto thing when you have a heat gun

On panels and hoods its fine. On recessed or deep draw features not so much. It has its limits. Buy a cast of my helmet and prove me wrong. : )

That is so BA!!!! Excellent work Shades. :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

za6a5ehe.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377473697670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377473697670.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 807

Could I have a template for the chest? I'd really appreciate it? (I tried to Pm you but it says you are full) :p

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back