Cosplaysky

wapo

I bought a Mickey Mouse costume from them and the head had glue spots on it and the fabric was so worn you could see through it. Do not buy anything from this company. Especially since it will cost you $70 to return ship it for a refund. I even sent them pictures of the defects to them. They obviously do not inspect anything before sending it out. This is a really dishonest company. Avoid at all costs.

I bought a Mickey Mouse costume from them and the head had glue spots on it and the fabric was so worn you could see through it. Do not buy anything from this company. Especially since it will cost you $70 to return ship it for a refund. I even sent them pictures of the defects to them. They obviously do not inspect anything before sending it out. This is a really dishonest company. Avoid at all costs.
I know several people who have had the same problem mainly with star wars products. Sad situation indeed..

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

You're not kidding. The whole experience cost me $265. And they fought my credit card dispute every step of the way and I lost because the dispute period expired. You can see from the picture the big old glue spot and the worn-through fabric underneath. They don't inspect the crap leaving the factory, and then act like it's no big deal. Mickey Mouse 1.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back