Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

An amazing job. Spot on! Can wait to start carving mine. Any good tip on how to proceed?

Once again, amazing job! Congrats!

If you look back on page 7 there are some pics from the start of the cutting.

First I made a template for the main outline and drew it onto the flat block of oak.
Then he was cut to shape with the bandsaw and then a few larger scoops taken also with the bandsaw,
then I took some more weight out with a power file...
but most of the rest was done with ordinary chisels and a sharp stanley knife :)

I was bidding on that one. Got outbid and decided to put a ridiculous max bid. Second later i got outbid with 121. Somebody wants this really bad. I'm out now.

Well the auction ended and winning bid was €301 about $356. Which is nuts cause these tins were only $20 weeks ago.:lol

Last edited:
Well the auction ended and winning bid was €301 about $356. Which is nuts cause these tins were only $20 weeks ago.:lol

I watched this one on Ebay for a laugh. Absolutely crazy. Especially as it's not SA.

8287ccee6d1166bc1d28f55507bd835c.jpg

Check out what's lying on the table! It's the cigarette case with the sock. And I bet that the green card is for the animated picture of Freysa and the baby. Nice to see it like this.

-Roy

Is that a pencil and a crayon inside the box?

Does the glass next to it have a thumb indentation in each facet? ... because if so, I found a close match in a thrift store yesterday. Boring glasses though. :p

I suspect those are 'dressed up' cigarettes in the other box. I could swear I saw something like that, either in the film or in one of the BTS videos, but I can't find it now.

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    831.4 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
I suspect those are 'dressed up' cigarettes in the other box. I could swear I saw something like that, either in the film or in one of the BTS videos, but I can't find it now.

Nice spotting Mike. Would love to have Rachels ponytail evidence bag as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back