Bandai release schedule

Is there a letter writing campaign we could do to get this 1/72 falcon??? Could we bomb the bandai Facebook page?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A 1/35 AT-ST and 1/35 Snow Speeder and 1/35 X-Wing and 1/35 Tie fighter and 1/35 Gunship and 1/35 Tydirium Shuttle and 1/35 Nu-class attack shuttle

Everything you all mentioned is great! But I was surprised to have not seen the Tie Bomber or B-Wing in any scale. And to finish the rest of the OT troopers and TFA troopers and Prequel Droids.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

This is great news. Hopefully retailers won't slap huge mark-ups on these. I'll gladly pay local sales tax instead of shipping so at least the money is going toward infrastructure and services in my area. It's a great start that these will be at B&N and LHS, but hopefully in the future they'll expand to retailers like Target and Walmart so that more consumers can see what's available. The more new and young people that come into the hobby, the more kits Bandai can make and, hopefully, competitors' kits (looking at you Revell) will improve as well.

Bluefin announces they are bring Bandai kits to the US:

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=18054

- - - Updated - - -

Hat tip to Electric Indigo at Hobby Talk

This is excellent news! But the article keeps on specifying "vehicle kits" so are we to assume that the 1:12 figure kits are not included in this distribution deal? That would be sad as I wants me some more droids and stormtroopers!

--Alex

This is excellent news! But the article keeps on specifying "vehicle kits" so are we to assume that the 1:12 figure kits are not included in this distribution deal? That would be sad as I wants me some more droids and stormtroopers!

--Alex

They do seem to be very specific about vehicles in the press release.

This is great news. Hopefully retailers won't slap huge mark-ups on these. I'll gladly pay local sales tax instead of shipping so at least the money is going toward infrastructure and services in my area. It's a great start that these will be at B&N and LHS, but hopefully in the future they'll expand to retailers like Target and Walmart so that more consumers can see what's available. The more new and young people that come into the hobby, the more kits Bandai can make and, hopefully, competitors' kits (looking at you Revell) will improve as well.

I agree. I would love to walk into any store selling hobby stuff and pick up a Bandai kit right off the shelf. Maybe this is why Revell has been sticking to the build and play concept and not othering witht he level 2 stuff or more of the Master Series stuff knowing they would not be able to compete straight up with Bandai's stuff to the more "discerning" modeler.

Also the best part about this new is that now Bandai can actually plan releases based on the American market, not just what would do good in Japanese markets only. i.e. maybe now they may more seriously consider larger stuff like the 1/72 Falcon or more 1/48 releases

And if it helps push Revell or other companies to make more and better kits, it's a win for everyone. Despite all my ragging on Revell and Dragon, I WANT them to succeed. I'd just as happily buy an amazing and affordable Revell kit as I would a Bandai. Hopefully, that's closer to being a reality.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back