Working on Star Lord for Halloween, and now super frustrated...

HotMachete

I've been spending all month working on a Star Lord costume for Halloween. It's my first attempt at a costume like this, and so far it's been going great. I should be able to finish up the painting of my helmet tonight, and then after that, all I need to finish up is some boot tops and a little bit of sewing on the sling bag. The belt, rocket packs, fore-arm armor, walkman, headphones, blasters, etc., are all good to go. I ordered the Star Lord trench coat from Cosplaysky back at the beginning of the month, and I was expecting it to get here either late last week or early this week. The only problem is that Cosplaysky has apparently gotten behind on things at the factory, and now it's looking more and more likely that the coat won't make it here in time. I've been emailing back and forth with them, but the promised shipment date keeps getting pushed back. I've been pulling my hair out all day trying to find another Star Lord coat or something similar that I can get my hands on before Halloween. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated about the whole thing, and not sure what I'm going to do if I can't chase down a coat or jacket that will work.

Mine was ordered with another from them on sept 22
Just recieved oct 23...they say if you ordered before oct 15 that you will recieve in time..theshipped out and I recieved in 36 hours

Mine was ordered with another from them on sept 22
Just recieved oct 23...they say if you ordered before oct 15 that you will recieve in time..theshipped out and I recieved in 36 hours

I'm in Minneapolis, MN. Hearing you say that shipping for you only took 36 hours makes me a little more optimistic. Still, if they don't get the coat in the mail tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday, then I'll probably be out of luck.

Well, it looks like all my belly-aching might have been for nothing. I got an email from Cosplaysky in the middle of the night last night saying that my coat has shipped, so unless DHL has a problem during transit, it should get here in time. Thanks to those of you who tried to help me, especially MorbidCharlie.

---
Jeff Cleveland

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back