Disney Props

wiccaryan

Hey everyone, just thought I'd start a Topic on Disney props, just a place for Replica Prop Peeps to discuss which props they'd like to see replicated, or share pictures of some props they have replicated>

My Dream Disney Props would be:
The Spellbook from Hocus Pocus
The Floating rose in the jar - Beauty and the Beast
The Magic Mirror - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfes.
The Poisoned Apple - Snow white and the Seven Dwarfes (Yeah, it would easy to replicate, a plastic apple, but it would have to be quite a large one, and basically perfect shape etc)
Aladdin's Lamp - Aladdin
A "to scale" Angelique from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Please comment/post etc x

Last edited:
The Palomino Pistol from the very beginning of The Black Hole. I almost bought one of the exact prop about 10-12 years ago. They had one at the Disney/MGM Studios prop shop. It was used looking and had a tag showing where it came from. Plus, It was only $150 IIRC but after spending way too much on pretty much everything ($10 for a can coke & plain hot-dog ???) my better half wouldn't let me get it.:cry

OHHH i forgot about Marry Poppins' tape measure - i'd be incredibly curious to see what other messages/labels or on it.

I never came across the Disney/MGM prop shop when I went to Florida - i would've loved i though! I do remember a "Villians" shop, it was amazing, a shop dedicated to all disney villians :)

OHHH i forgot about Marry Poppins' tape measure - i'd be incredibly curious to see what other messages/labels or on it.

I never came across the Disney/MGM prop shop when I went to Florida - i would've loved i though! I do remember a "Villians" shop, it was amazing, a shop dedicated to all disney villians :)

It might not have been called the prop shop exactly, I called it that because they had a lot of props in there along with other high-end Disney collectibles. I believe it was just to the left almost as soon as you went into the Disney/MGM Studios Park. It was a small one room shop and to the left of the door was a glass counter cabinet with that pistol in it. It was the only thing I saw that I was interested in but there were a lot of costumes, knick-knacks, paintings, etc that had been used in the Disney movies.

Screen-used Rocketeer Painting used in Neville Sinclair's Layer. 9 feet by 4 feet Long
Screen-used Rocketeer Statue Used in Neville Sinclair's Layer
A bunch of other screen used rocketeer items

Rocketeer Replicas: Howard Hughes Blue prints, Peevy Sketch, Rocketpack, Buckles, etc etc, helmets..List goes on

It might not have been called the prop shop exactly, I called it that because they had a lot of props in there along with other high-end Disney collectibles. I believe it was just to the left almost as soon as you went into the Disney/MGM Studios Park. It was a small one room shop and to the left of the door was a glass counter cabinet with that pistol in it. It was the only thing I saw that I was interested in but there were a lot of costumes, knick-knacks, paintings, etc that had been used in the Disney movies.

Sid Cahuenga's one of a kind on Hollywood BLVD

The Floating rose in the jar - Beauty and the Beast

I have seen this recreated before for the stage not really that bad to make one
I have a few parts for one myslef I am going to work on in the spring

just depends on how fancy you want one to be

The Shepherds Journal from Atlantis.

I picked up a cheap $4 blue light up key chain at Rite Aid that is close to the life crystals the Atlantians wear.

D6

Staff of Jafar
Staff of Maleficent
Heart Sceptor of Queen of Hearts
Lifesize Wall-e
Bedknob from Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Isle of Nabumboo book (currently working on a run of these)
Sword of taran from the Black Cauldron

I am sure there is more.

Aladdin's Lamp
Jafar's staff
"Life-size" Lumiere and Cogsworth
Full "Rocketeer" suit
The Muppets from "The Muppet Christmas Carol"
The sleigh from "The Santa Clause"

I want a nautilus just because it was my very first movie I can remember going to with my family. We pulled into a drive in out door movie screen and saw 20,000 Leagues along with Mary Poppins. Popped down the back of the station wagon, rolled out the sleeping bags and watched the show. One of my best memories of watching a film. popcorn, cool breeze, and a super movie with my family all around.
OK, its also a super design to an awesome movie. But I want that ultimate nautilus model.

The collector series toy Story pieces are next up along with some Pixar swag. :)

I have been debating doing the Beauty and the Beast floating rose with optical fiber petals for the rose. Have it mapped out on how to do, just nailing down the supplies for a possible project down the road.

Bedknob is easily attainable.
Do you care to share any details on the book?

after seeing Junos, I decided to maybe do a run. I'm doing work on my art program to replicate it and just do the front cover. I hve to find some good shots of the jnside if I'm to do a complete book.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back