Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I believe I have IDed the base for K's holster. It looks like it is a modified version of the Safariland Model 1090 Gun Quick holster:
20120301142605.jpg
The only problem is that it seems to have been discontinued last year!

For more info, see my post in the BR2049 thread in the Props section:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=276755&p=4353230&viewfull=1#post4353230

Okay these are the pants I'm going with.

https://www.ae.com/men-aeo-extreme-...p-forest/web/s-prod/0128_3684_355?cm=sGB-cGBP

0128_3684_355_of.jpg0128_3684_355_f.jpg0128_3684_355_os.jpg

I'm convinced they're pretty damn close, especially to the pants as they appear in set photos (in that brown/green area and appear differing shades depending on lighting) but you can make that judgment for yourself.

30% off discount code: YAAAS30

They also do them in a regular fit sitting in their clearance section at 50% off, with limited sizes available.

EDIT: To emphasize just how much they're also capable of looking green, here's exactly the same color (Deep Forest) on a pair of joggers:

https://www.ae.com/men-aeo-twill-jo...od/0129_3822_355?cm=sGB-cGBP&catId=cat7560138

Last edited:
IMG_20171117_145603619_HDR.jpg
Sorry for awkward picture, but I picked these up at H&M and they seem like a close fit. Not as accurate as Hall86's find with the pocket shape and such, but the coloring seems about right.

I believe I have IDed the base for K's holster. It looks like it is a modified version of the Safariland Model 1090 Gun Quick holster:
View attachment 773822
The only problem is that it seems to have been discontinued last year!

For more info, see my post in the BR2049 thread in the Props section:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=276755&p=4353230&viewfull=1#post4353230

Awesome find!!!!

I believe this website still has them in stock for $100 shipped:

http://www.copquest.com/safariland-safariland-1090-gun-quick-shoulder-holster_23-2604.htm

Got my Bates 8” boots in today! Ordered through Amazon. They’re super comfortable, and waterproof. They fit true to size for me, I ordered my normal sneaker size and they fit great. Now it’s time to break them in and wear them to work to get a bit of shop weathering on ‘em.

Has anyone thought about what sort of weathering they want to do to their outfit? I’ve been debating between a mid-movie job and an end-of-movie, more damaged job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1121172222a.jpg1121172222b.jpg1121172225.jpg1121172254b.jpg1121172257b.jpg
Hi all, here are some photos of my jacket! I finally am home from college so I can post some photos. So sorry if they upload sideways, idk what is going on with that. They show up correctly on my PC.

The jacket is of excellent quality and was quite warm for the short time I wore it outside. The magnets work well, but the one on the front at the waist seems a little weaker than the rest -- not enough to really be a problem though i don't think! The jacket says it is size medium but it was custom fitted for me and fits me perfectly! Fur is good quality and really soft. The neck guard works well and even though I have a giant head it still secures well. Pockets are nice and deep and the inner pockets are really a nice touch. I will try to post some more photos of weathering and such when the website decides to be less finicky. All together the coat is a 10/10!

I really like it and ordered one myself yesterday. Strangely though, color of the shearling looks too bright compared to all previous images of that particular coat. Is it from lighting or the material is changed? I am also contemplating the lettering on the back. I definitely would wont it on my jacket, but it is kinda too contrasty. I've watched the movie 3 times on IMAX and haven't even noticed it. So I think I will go with the black version, but still I would prefer it even subtler than that. Is your coat with standard or waxed cotton?

I really like it and ordered one myself yesterday. Strangely though, color of the shearling looks too bright compared to all previous images of that particular coat. Is it from lighting or the material is changed? I am also contemplating the lettering on the back. I definitely would wont it on my jacket, but it is kinda too contrasty. I've watched the movie 3 times on IMAX and haven't even noticed it. So I think I will go with the black version, but still I would prefer it even subtler than that. Is your coat with standard or waxed cotton?

I believe it is just the lighting in my photos. The color is the same as harrypotterfan's in person. I took these photos at night and under a direct light source so it probably looks brighter because of that? I'll try to get some other photos today in natural light.
Yeah, when I first saw the photos of the text I was hoping it would be more subtle, but that's ok. Mine is waxed as far as I can tell??? a bit stiff and you can see around the seams where extra wax was put on. I've never had a waxed jacket though so I can't be 100% sure! Hope this is helpful.

You could probably ask them to print the lettering in the same color as the fabric (whether you go with green or black), so that it'd only really show up when the light hits it right. When I make mine, I'm planning to use black waxed cotton and do it in black spray paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back