Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I finally made a new start on the clear soles for V3. I have created my own set of DXF files for laser cutting and will be getting my parts laser cut from Perspex so that the rear side is glassy. This way the clears soles will be CLEAR.

Good luck with the clears. I guess you could deliberately make the inner side 'wings' and sole a little thicker, so when they're replacing a yellowed sole that leans inward, they sit level. I'll be trying to do that next month when I replace my soles, but it may not be as stable with an additional piece of clear plastic/rubber underneath only some of the sole. Hopefully I'll have time to test it with something else.

Good luck with the clears. I guess you could deliberately make the inner side 'wings' and sole a little thicker, so when they're replacing a yellowed sole that leans inward, they sit level. I'll be trying to do that next month when I replace my soles, but it may not be as stable with an additional piece of clear plastic/rubber underneath only some of the sole. Hopefully I'll have time to test it with something else.

Thanks. I now own a pressure pot to compliment my vacuum degassing system.

I am aiming for 3mm thickness, but the problem with the V3 soles is that the light grey mid-sole is not flat on the base either, and this pulls the wanna-be clear sole in.

I think the only way to make the soles flat on the bottom is to fill in the cavity first.

Does anyone have a set of original ankle bubble LED light boards? I need another set to be sent off, since I am in the process of having the mag parts duplicated. I am willing to pay or trade, I have some boards, batteries, panels ect. Will have more parts soon, I will more than pay you back!

That was a disappointment, yes

If they want to sell it as something special, then they need to show it off as something special. If I had not read your post to them being the PL version, there is not much to suggest what they really are.

They are not the push button laces version. Just regular v3. See the video here on youtube. Not sure why the people in comments calling them power laced. They are bog standard v3.1.

https://youtu.be/lo6-8OPb-98

You cant call these autolace if you have to press a button imo. The hyperadapt and nike 2016 autolace with a sensor. Withoit the sensor frankly the extra 800 dollars is not worth it unless you want it for display.

Also check out this liar here.
Claims his v3 are worth 10k and is doing a giveaway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rkckc_9Ok

They are not the push button laces version. Just regular v3. See the video here on youtube. Not sure why the people in comments calling them power laced. They are bog standard v3.1.

https://youtu.be/lo6-8OPb-98

You cant call these autolace if you have to press a button imo. The hyperadapt and nike 2016 autolace with a sensor. Withoit the sensor frankly the extra 800 dollars is not worth it unless you want it for display.

I didn't think they were or they would have showed that feature off.

Also check out this liar here.
Claims his v3 are worth 10k and is doing a giveaway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rkckc_9Ok

Time to do another "don't get ripped off" video then.

I now have word from the people themselves. "More than hundreds" of V3 PL are available Screenshot_2017-09-19-22-04-55.png

Last edited:
Does anyone on this thread live in Mississauga Ontario or Toronto or just the GTA in general? I want to know if anyone can help me replace the battery on my mags? Please let me know. Thank You

They're saying if you "pre-order" now Western Union they are $1,000. Part of me thinks the shoes aren't even "mass" produced yet and they are trying to gauge sales/price. Seems like they're realizing not many people are willing to pay $1,300 for them.

They're saying if you "pre-order" now Western Union they are $1,000. Part of me thinks the shoes aren't even "mass" produced yet and they are trying to gauge sales/price. Seems like they're realizing not many people are willing to pay $1,300 for them.

Yes, even $1000 is way more than what most people will pay for a pair of shoes that they know they can't wear.

I am surprised that the standard shoe is still $499. These shoes have been out for over 12 months.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually received a pair from sneakerhead.ru before I send them my money? The price is still high. Twice the price I paid for my v2 but I really like the v3. No way I'll pay the ticket for the auto lace tho.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back