Recommendations for custom sub-dye file designers?

Grigori

Can anyone recommend creators for custom sub-dye files? I've approached a couple of the sellers I'm aware of and not had luck yet finding someone to help me bring my design to life. Have you used or could you recommend someone that will do custom designs?

Last edited:
Re: Supplier recommendations for custom sub-dye files?

Your thread title is misleading.

It should read..."Attention All Graphic Designers - Please Help Me"

Design is never about output...it's all about input ;)

Last edited:

Your thread title is misleading.

It should read..."Attention All Graphic Designers - Please Help Me"

Design is never about output...it's all about input ;)

Sorry man, I have no idea what you're saying here :lol

I'm really just looking for folks who've used someone to let me know who they used so I could approach them for a quote, rather than me asking someone, waiting a week to be sure they're not going to respond, then asking the next person. Trying to save some time here :)

Sorry man, I have no idea what you're saying here :lol

I'm really just looking for folks who've used someone to let me know who they used so I could approach them for a quote, rather than me asking someone, waiting a week to be sure they're not going to respond, then asking the next person. Trying to save some time here :)

If you're trying to save time, then why post a very random thread title in the replica costumes section of a community of replica prop builders when all you want is a graphic designer???

Maybe Google Graphic Designer Community and post there:confused........there are probably a few graphic designers here on the RPF that may be able to help you, but to be honest, I think you going about this the wrong way..........;)

If you're trying to save time, then why post a very random thread title in the replica costumes section of a community of replica prop builders when all you want is a graphic designer???

Maybe Google Graphic Designer Community and post there:confused........there are probably a few graphic designers here on the RPF that may be able to help you, but to be honest, I think you going about this the wrong way..........;)

Sorry man but I don't see anything random about the title and am a bit confused by your apparent unhappiness with the way I'm asking this question. I'm posting in a forum about costume building, to ask folks who build costumes if they know someone with a good reputation who might help me with a part of my costume idea. That seems a bit more targeted to me than going to a forum full of graphic designers who've never heard the word zentai before and asking who might want to try something new. But I appreciate your time and advice anyways, if I can't find someone already familiar with that I'm wanting then I sure will try to find a designed willing to become familiar :) Ta!

To offer a third pair of eyes, I think what yaris was getting at (and honestly what I thought when I first read the title) was you were looking for a supplier to print a custom sub-dye file for you, however by your post it looks like you are hunting for recommendations if anyone else has hired a designer to make the custom sub-dye files.

If it is the latter, perhaps change the title to "recommendations for custom sub-dye file designers?". Might be better at getting the attention of those on here who may have previous hired someone or know of someone who can help you.

Unfortunately I cannot help you with the recommendation, but hope my 2 cents aren't out of place :)

To offer a third pair of eyes, I think what yaris was getting at (and honestly what I thought when I first read the title) was you were looking for a supplier to print a custom sub-dye file for you, however by your post it looks like you are hunting for recommendations if anyone else has hired a designer to make the custom sub-dye files.

If it is the latter, perhaps change the title to "recommendations for custom sub-dye file designers?". Might be better at getting the attention of those on here who may have previous hired someone or know of someone who can help you.

Unfortunately I cannot help you with the recommendation, but hope my 2 cents aren't out of place :)

Thanks LH, I'll give that a shot :)

- - - Updated - - -

At any rate, my two favorite graphic designers for dye-sub patterns are Orhadar at Gunhead Design and Brandon Gilbert at Arachnid Studios.

http://www.gunheaddesign.com
https://sellfy.com/arachnidstudios

Thanks for the recommendations Lunaman, I did try both of those but didn't get responses unfortunately. A friend with graphic design skills is having a crack at this for me using a shared spiderman file as a base, but if anyone else has recommendations would love to hear them also

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back