[Classic] Battlestar Galactica Costuming club

Looking for Classic Colonial Warrior Viper helmets. Anyone know where they can be found? Other than the autographed ones for $500, that is?

I've joined them...really great people....The only problem i got costume wise is the boots....one of the members has tried a different brand other than the full bores and they look great

for those that might be interested in ..... i have a file of a bsg viper helmet original series in obj format... not sure where i got igot it a quite a while ago.... needs to be properly gone through and bring the polys down a bit and then unfold... anyone can do it we can share with the others give me a shout...

uhh,, it is the whole helmet no lights or anything.... it has the bird on it.... it needs or should have the polys reduced maybe.... but it can be opened since it is a obj file in pepakura designer and there ya go.... I am not too sure where i got it, since i have been sitting on it for a while now. anyway.... there ya go..

Awesome! I'd love to take a crack at that. I'm kind of new to the pep file thing. I just started on some Colonial Marine (Aliens) armor but this might be a better starting point. I need a bucket for Galacticon 3!

alright, well give me your email and i will send it to ya... i have no prob sharing ..... i would like to see this done as well... if there is anyone else let me know....

alright, well give me your email and i will send it to ya... i have no prob sharing ..... i would like to see this done as well... if there is anyone else let me know....

Did anyone ever create this viper helmet pep file? I have wanted a helmet for slightly less than forever.

Ladies and Gentlemen; I still have the file that is being talked about. I to would love to have a helmet.. I refuse to pay the $500 or whatever they are now... If there is someone talented enough with pepakura and can do it, give me a shout.... I only ask that if you do , do it, that you send me a copy of it complete... thanks..................

That helmet needs some tweaking. Is there any way to figure out the original artist? It needs to be redrawn in a few areas.

ill give it a try e-me at mww13579@yahoo.com

Ladies and Gentlemen; I still have the file that is being talked about. I to would love to have a helmet.. I refuse to pay the $500 or whatever they are now... If there is someone talented enough with pepakura and can do it, give me a shout.... I only ask that if you do , do it, that you send me a copy of it complete... thanks..................

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back