Averaged Symmetrical Trooper Helmet

Fast forward a year...

Any plans yet for a 1/6 version?

SB

ya know, i would if there was enough interest / commitment for those who would want them for their Hot Toys or Sideshow 12" figures. i would need at least 30 people to make it happen. i just do not knwo where to go or who to ask for i am not part of that 12" figure community for i do not collect them. . maybe you do? get a list together for me and lets see if we can make it happen :) ,

The forum has broken their ties with Sideshow now. The SW customs section is back and customs can be freely discussed there now.

That's fantastic news. Dan... you should definitely check out that forum then, as they had a lot of artists showing off their stuff in the scaled department, so that's definitely the place to be. Other than that I only really know thehlubhouse1.net, but they are more about model kits and sculpts.

EDIT: Just reread the message, yeah, the SW custom's section was never removed, only all other custom projects, and those don't seem to be back. Seems like a risky move to go with them just yet.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back