New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

I don't know much about the Stapleton grip. Why is it better than the Wand grip? I thought the Wand Co. 3d laser scanned the HERO so shouldn't it be very accurate? Is the wider grip just personal preference or the idea of a resin part rather than metal to be more like the HERO prop?

Apparently the Wand grip is too thin. They botched it while cleaning up the laser scan, so I've read.

It certainly looks too thin when compared with photos of the real thing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Will someone please post again the graphic for the numbers under the half round acrylic on the P1?

I know I saw an image that had a bunch of different styles, and I just can't seem to find it!

Thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

After waiting a while I finally bought a TWC Phaser and I love it, the only thing that I have an issue with is that it will not come out of sleep when I press the P2 trigger but will when I press the P1. I have cleaned the contacts and will wait till the power is completely drained to recharge and hopefully that will work. I also got the Communicator. Mow I want a dozen more of each!

Is The Wand Company still in business? The communicator was the last thing they made, which came out what, a year and a half ago? We have not heard a thing from them since.

kar120c
Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:24 PM

"yesterday I asked On the Wand Co Facebook page if something new is expected soon. The answer was that a new Star trek product will be announced in a couple of months."

-----------------------

So something soon should be announced.

Phaser with TV remote capability.
Communicator with phone capability.
The rumor was that the next product will be the tricorder with video recording capability.

Takes me to this...
[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.
I don't know if that's because I'm not a member or what...

Yeah members only. Sorry I didn't know.
This is the take away....

kar120c
Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:24 PM

"yesterday I asked On the Wand Co Facebook page if something new is expected soon. The answer was that a new Star trek product will be announced in a couple of months."

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back