S.W. prop run wishlist.

I've also noticed that the TCSS doesn't even have a page for the MPP Replica anymore so I'm not sure what that means...

I feel very lucky, as I think I got the last MPP Replica that TCSS offered (thank you again Tom1971 :cheers... I still feel bad you missed it). The only thing I'll be changing on it is the shroud. & I'll be picking one up from wannawanga.com (Roy is awesome :cheers) after the holidays.
I did check the TCSS web site, & if you click the "GRAFLEX/Heiland" link, that expands to a GRAFLEX link & a link for Heiland/ MPP. For parts only however. Did they ever sell a GRAFLEX replica?

I would like some Imperial door panels and other computer panels

9200.jpg

to Mara Jade's Father, YES! It's like Last of the Mohicans when those two sabers are brandished. I second that, or rather upteenth that, as there are undoubtedly many others wishing them.

...Jedifather has them no less and they are really nice. -thought to myself 'I'll have a bash at making myself some, next saw what he's made...then thought '! I'll pass.' :D Really nice.

I thought I would start a wish list thread for Star Wars prop runs we would like to see from our amazing prop makers:

These are props that, as far as I know, no one is offering:

MPP Microflash replica for Darth Vader ANH and ESB sabers. Can use for ROTJ as well.

Jedi Training Remote

Thermal Detonator

Jango Blasters

Bowcaster ANH

Force Pike (Fenix props offered an amazing one but does not any longer)

Tom

I'm in the process of collecting the kits necessary to kit bash the Jedi Training Remote. All of the kits have been ordered I'm just waiting for stuff to come in (about half have arrived already, but it won't be until the end of December before the last kit comes in). I will be casting some parts because I don't want to have to purchase 8 of the same kit to get all the parts. I've never cast anything before so it's going to be a learning experience for me. I have no intentions of making a kit but I might make a couple sets of parts if I can figure out the casting and molding with good results. I know that one of the parts is going to require a two part mold which is a bit of a daunting task.

I'm in the process of collecting the kits necessary to kit bash the Jedi Training Remote. All of the kits have been ordered I'm just waiting for stuff to come in (about half have arrived already, but it won't be until the end of December before the last kit comes in). I will be casting some parts because I don't want to have to purchase 8 of the same kit to get all the parts. I've never cast anything before so it's going to be a learning experience for me. I have no intentions of making a kit but I might make a couple sets of parts if I can figure out the casting and molding with good results. I know that one of the parts is going to require a two part mold which is a bit of a daunting task.

A nicely cast set of the necessary kit parts would be awesome. Acrylic sphere and positioning/painting is half the fun!

I would LOVE to see a run of the small ~2" dome panel lights with chrome bezels found throughout the SW universe! :)

One other thing that I always wanted that I never seen is a replica hologram of Leia asking for Obi Wan's help. Ideally I would like a 3D figurine with something like a lit base. However even 2d would be cool. Something like this:

71hZ3KL37QL._SL1202.jpeg

Something I've never seen is a Death Star model kit. I dont know much about model kits but a kit made of two hemispheres with etched details or injection molded cannot be that hard in this day and age surely? Big or small, something like 12 inch diameter would be a cool piece.

Something I've never seen is a Death Star model kit. I dont know much about model kits but a kit made of two hemispheres with etched details or injection molded cannot be that hard in this day and age surely? Big or small, something like 12 inch diameter would be a cool piece.

AMT made at least two different kits I know of: regular and snap. I believe both utilized an 8 piece design most likely for packaging purposes. These can be found on eBay.

Not sure if there were any fan kits.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back