Black Panther (2018) Kimoyo Beads

Very nice, although the more expensive “Collector’s Edition” bracelet is more accurate to what we see in the film, colour-wise.

A little out of my price-range, but they give a nice clear view of all the symbols for scratch-building my own.

Thanks again!

Just ordered the Collector edition. Thanks for posting! While I fail to see what makes them so much more expensive over the other bracelet, it does look more accurate.

According to the website, the beads on the “standard” version are made from black glass, whereas on the collector’s edition they are made from solid metal. The symbols also look very different between the two versions as well.

I don’t suppose you would be willing to post a few photos of your bracelet once it arrives?

I don't know why I assumed they were just a different finish. My bad. The premium ones, being metal, also weight almost 3x more.

Yeah, I'll post a picture. Though as the site says they're backordered. I hope it really is just 6 weeks. Marvel and Disney's online stores lists them as unavailable there as well.

Just got mine today. Being made of metal, they are heavy! Not really that noticeable once you have them on. I ordered the large size with twelve beads on it. They fit fine, but if it had thirteen it would be perfect. My wrist is 8 - 9", so the size is accurate.

They are awesome. Only negative I have is the blue glow in the dark part is dim even after charging it with my phone's flash for a minute.

I'll wear them to the Infinity War premiere. They'll make a much needed addition to my Marvel wall.

2exya8x.jpg

net6r7.jpg

Dang these look awesome.. Do the symbols repeat on each bead or are they different? I'd like to make and carve my own but can't seem to find enough reference pics to get the symbols right.. Would you mind showing the symbol on the beads? :)

Yeah I'll try to get pictures of each when I can. There are three different beads (not counting the blue one), each with four symbols on it. One of the symbols is repeated, so that's a total of eleven different symbols.

Thank you for these!
I have ordered some 18mm metal plated beads so I can start making my own.
Got a glow in the dark crystal i will be crushing up and putting in resin for the prime bead.
So far total cost for the project is £20.

Synz would you be able to post a few pictures of the prime bead please?

I don’t want to hijack this thread so I may start a build post when my stuff arrives.

In the picture of Angela Bassett wearing it, it looks to me like the rim around the prime bead should be recessed and silver. But it's hard to tell.

2up4902.jpg

2cne6vt.jpg

152lv15.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back