FanFictionProps Han Solo belt...

I noticed about 6 years ago you came here to ask the RPF for help with a Solo belt. How did Yours turn out compared to FFP belt? Search function didn't really turn any stones for my FFP inquiry.
Edit for English.

Last edited:
Haven't seen one in person, but the photos I have seen don't look exceptionally accurate. Is there a reason pulling you towards FFP?

Frankly, it came down to availability. I'm not interested in Rebel Legion approval. I'm more of a Bounty Hunter fan... Is Rebel Legion the cheif organization to benchmark a Han Solo? Their prerequisites seem rather vague in regards to the belt.
From R.L. site regarding the gunbelt...

"6. Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller"

I'm surprised there wasn't 1 iota of reference to the color/hue of the leather, and no mention of width of belt. The right group of nerds could neckbeard for hours over intricacies (Which is a delightful past time!) But In the end...

The FFP seems pretty "accurate" to me and they claim they're Rebel Legion approved (If that's your thing). FFP has overwhelming positive reviews, any critical reviews seemed to be a fitting issue which could be from improper measurements.

I saw AJTaliesen's Anovos / MP comparison thread. (Below)
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287111&p=4407635

And while on vacation last week, I passed a few towns over from Todd Coyle's store. I wanted to stop by to get a custom fit, but ol' wife-a-roni Kai boshed that. "We already did a pitstop" in Oxnard for the Drum Work shop headquarters. (And that was definitely sensational)

I'll be the guinea pig for FFP's ANH Rig.

I'm sure there isn't a dearth of quality leather in TN. (Where FFP is listed). I'm looking forward to walking around my house with it (Stuffed with an AW Custom airsoft anologue)

Last edited:
MjUFKG2.jpg

UkVr8k5.jpg

DsNigzv.jpg

DsNigzv.jpg

qgm1Xte.jpg

MxcAaXo.jpg

SzAtXvY.jpg

S6bR7SD.jpg

The belt seems like 6oz leather.
(Nickle for thickness comparison)
C0sHB0i.jpg

E91mOKW.jpg

RCm6xVW.jpg

The clasp system to hold each end of the belt into the buckle is heavy duty enough not to accidentally bend.

Wi6qLu9.jpg

Wade shot first!
MipddJL.jpg

The Metal parts are sturdy, the pockets are sewn on securely.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back