Eaglemoss Build the DeLorean North American Release

I assume that it will be the same amount of issues as in the UK, 130 issues @ 4 issues a month, total cost is about $1670 US over 33 months.

The price is killing me. I'd be a lot less torn up about passing on this if Hot Wheels would do the Part I car in 1:18 diecast.

I feel lucky that this wasn't available to us in The US for a while. It gave me a lot of time to think about whether I would do it or not. Now that it has become available I jumped right in. The way I see it, the final product and the opportunity to know every inch the Delorean inside and out is worth the weekly cost. The big picture pricing is pretty large but how many things do we already purchase for a weekly/monthly payment and avert our eyes from the total cost over the next years? This might not be a easy decision for every collector, but I knew I had to have it!

There have been quality control issues but the most glaring fault so far is that it has an automatic rather than manual gearbox.

Quick update, I received the first two issues and the kit so far is amazing ! Although it's been a few weeks and I've yet to see issue 3 ( which consists of one wheel...)

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

I can post build updates and pictures if anyone would like ?
e6f45e2202d72453377447b7ce33cce9.jpg

I can't find the total price of this thing on their website. How many issues and what's the final price? Is it too late to sign up for back issues?

I can't find the total price of this thing on their website. How many issues and what's the final price? Is it too late to sign up for back issues?
When you subscribe you start receiving the issues from the beginning. It doesn't matter when you subscribe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When you subscribe you start receiving the issues from the beginning. It doesn't matter when you subscribe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I subscribed but haven't gotten an update for almost a month. I thought they were weekly?

You receive every 4 issues together in one shipping box every month. This is how it was for me with their Millennium Falcon.

I subscribed but haven't gotten an update for almost a month. I thought they were weekly?

I am debating between subscribing on this or rather buying 1/6 Hot Toys pre-built one. The latter is more appealing because is in scale with their figures, bigger and less expensive.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back