Is this MPP going to be the Vader's lightsaber in STAR WARS Rogue One?

Thanks guys for all your heartwarming words and thoughts ... I felt I just had to reply once since after all this a STAR WARS prop-related thread not OT ... anyhow I do miss her dearly yet I'm not in pain ... my mom was in pain most of my life yet cherished each passing moment with joy and laughter, rejoiced when her grandkids (my nephews 3 and 1 years old) came home to visit and play ... and now she is finally free of all her pains ... and we held a ceremony in her honor which was high-class as my brother and I payed her each a wonderful personal tribute ... even my dad was not forgotten as near the end I asked him on stage and put him in the spotlight and thanked him wholehearted for taking care of my mother for all these years in name of the rest of my family ... asking for an applause, everyone attending was touched whilest applauding ... and so was he.

sapper36 ... I don't recall purchasing an MPP from you ... I only have one complete correct shroud MPP bought many eons ago at £181 + shipping :

MPP%20-%20327_zpsqjwv3avx.JPG

Chaim

Last edited:
That MPP in the pictures was purchased in the summer of 2014 ... so plenty of time to convert it into Vader's saber and use it on set for filming STAR WARS Rogue One :)

Anyway, that's quite a lovely MPP! I hope it is Vader's! I actually would've assumed Vader's scenes would've already been filmed by now, unless his role really is just something of a cameo! Some rumors were suggesting he had a sizable presence in the film.

Chaim

:cry:cry:cryChaim that is truly horrible.
My deepest condolences. I only have two very different kinds of losses I have experienced. One of those heartbreaking ones and one where you just feel completely empty inside. And time does not heal it. It might numb it, if you wanna call it that. The only important thing is to deal with it YOUR way. Everyone grieves in their way. There's no right or wrong way really.

I can definitely relate to having a mom suffering from a LOT of pain. Though mine is still around, KNOCK ON WOOD.

No more pain. At least that is good :)
Rust in vrede, or as we say in Sweden: Vila i frid

I'm hoping to see both an MPP and Vader in Rogue One :D

Lost my own mom in September, mate. Sincerest condolences, and I mean that. The best I can say is that it seems impossible to live with at first, but stay strong, you'll find a way to cope.

~JJ

My condolences man... I've never dealt with a loss of that magnitude yet, so I can't even begin to empathize, but all the best to you and the rest of your family.

As for Vader MPP... Well you and your mom will come to mind as I'm scouring the screen for it... Maybe even in the teaser trailer tomorrow....

Dear Chaim, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for sharing your grief and the joy of her memory with us. I wish and your family all the best.

Dave

So Sorry for your Loss.......Lost both my Parents last year within 5 months.....I Feel Ya.....Sincerly Mike.....P.S......Keep Your Chin Up

Just checked my old PMs - I sold the MPP to a member here back then. And that one matches the serial numbers, Where did those pics come from? Are those from the production?

Thanks guys for all your heartwarming words and thoughts ... I felt I just had to reply once since after all this a STAR WARS prop-related thread not OT ... anyhow I do miss her dearly yet I'm not in pain ... my mom was in pain most of my life yet cherished each passing moment with joy and laughter, rejoiced when her grandkids (my nephews 3 and 1 years old) came home to visit and play ... and now she is finally free of all her pains ... and we held a ceremony in her honor which was high-class as my brother and I payed her each a wonderful personal tribute ... even my dad was not forgotten as near the end I asked him on stage and put him in the spotlight and thanked him wholehearted for taking care of my mother for all these years in name of the rest of my family ... asking for an applause, everyone attending was touched whilest applauding ... and so was he.

@sapper36 ... I don't recall purchasing an MPP from you ... I only have one complete correct shroud MPP bought many eons ago at £181 + shipping :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/MPP - 327_zpsqjwv3avx.jpg

Chaim

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your loss, Chaim. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Regarding the MPP, is that a photo of the very MPP that Foodles purchased? If so it's very cool to have this photo reference of what will surely be Vader's saber in an upcoming film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Indeed these are the exact same pictures that were provided to Foodles for their review ... and now we know the source where that MPP originated from ... thanks sapper36 for making that sacrifice ... looking forward to see it tangling on Vader's belt ... fully converted ... and in action.

Chaim

P.S. Thanks again for the warm comments folks ... it's quite impossible to remain silent as mentioned in post#1, I feel quite overwhelmed and truly appreciated ... cheers!

Oooh, MPP Vader pre-ANH saber with black sidebars. I like it. It must be pretty cool knowing what was once your MPP could very likely be in a SW movie. :cool :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back