Classic Neal Adams Green Arrow

Im still working on it but had to put it on the backburner as I concentrated on classes. Will post pics of the finished bow soon. It didnt turn out as nice as the guitar above but Im really happy with it.

If all goes as planned I will still have this finished in time Halloween this year.

I understand the feeling all too well - costuming does have to take a back seat to the rest of life sometimes...Excited to see what you did with the bow, whenever you get the chance to post pics!

I just went through the whole thread, and I have to say this build is awesome! I love Green Arrow, he is my favorite DC Comics character. And I love that you are doing the Neal Adams design. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Do you have plans to do the hat at all?

Yes.

I bought a cheap plastic derby hat from the dollar tree to use as a base. I plan to modify that with foamies, glue, plasti-dip and filler.

Once I get it looking like I want it, I will then use that plastic base as a form to make the hat from felt.

I might even try it in leather as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back