ZK's ZF-1 research thread

…Here are the images of my build with some original parts…

Thank you, so much, for these photos and those to come. It will make a huge difference for all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread but hopefully someone still keeps an eye on it and thanks to all those who have provided input. I've just got a 3D printer and thought its time to try to make a dream prop of mine with it. I want to draw it myself as a bit of a challenge but I could use a good starting point. Does anyone have a plan view of the upright plates with dimensions so I have a scale to work with. Thanks for any help.

- Matt

I referred to this thread a lot for my own scratchbuild, so I owe a lot to the contributors here. I've also gotten a hold of the ABS shells from Studio Creations, now I'm still deciding whether I wanna do the full Mangalore demo version or the Phloston one.

rps20170814_223136.jpg

I've since dismantled it to replace the barrel with a more accurately sized PVC tube (I used two empty Pringles tubes initially :p ).

Another great thread destroyed by photobucket. I hope it was worth it you greedy bastards.

The site staff said they were trying to fix the broken links. If they cant do it I'll move the pics to some other place and repost them. I've been trying to stay away from that since my PB account has a 1000+ pics. Between this and my Pulsar thread its a bit of work.

The site staff said they were trying to fix the broken links. If they cant do it I'll move the pics to some other place and repost them. I've been trying to stay away from that since my PB account has a 1000+ pics. Between this and my Pulsar thread its a bit of work.

Zombie do you have a link to your album in photobucket? That's a way I found out people can see your photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so having taken a break from this for...years...i started building again, only to find Photobucket has removed all the links or some of the photos don't work.

Luckily I've saved most of Glenns photos, and so put together a WORD document with his build info in.

This makes it so much easier! So hopefully this will be of use to other people here.

If you want a copy let me know, and I'll email it you.

Ok so having taken a break from this for...years...i started building again, only to find Photobucket has removed all the links or some of the photos don't work.

Luckily I've saved most of Glenns photos, and so put together a WORD document with his build info in.

This makes it so much easier! So hopefully this will be of use to other people here.

You legend! PM incoming.

Sorry everyone to bump an old thread but I'd love a copy of the word document. It's absolutely gutting all this information has been lost as I've spent the last month pulling together pieces and would greatly appreciate any extra help.

Jake

Hi guys,

I need help sourcing two parts for this switch:
F0336090-01.jpg

I need the red polycarb lens that sits on the front and the LED bulb that goes inside.

The only place I found that stocks the lens part is a place in Germany but I can't seem to get them to fulfill my order (2 euros for a pair and £20 shipping to the UK!!)

It's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare set I could buy off them?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back