Bandai release schedule

General Grievous box art and photos:

b721-1.jpg

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/186080

From Tweeter. More SW kits announced? Did I miss something?

#ワンフェス バンダイブースで「スター・ウォーズ」プラモデルシリーズのスペシャル企画を発表予定! #wf2017s #StarWarspic.twitter.com/Gr3aE4eCLy
Translate from Japanese

Translated from Japanese by Bing Wrong translation?

#ワンフェス Special Star Wars plastic model series announced at the Bandai booth! #wf2017s #StarWars

Last edited by a moderator:
The Star Wars Show over on the official site is showing a turnaround CG reveal of Kylo Ren's custom TIE, "The Silencer." Safe bet this will be one of Bandai's TLJ kit offerings for December. If the TIE Striker and the TIE Interceptor had a baby...
TIE-02.jpg
Another shot.
Kylo-Ren-s-New-Ship-The-Last-Jedi-Cast-at-D23-Star-Wars-Galaxy-s-Edge-YouTube-3.jpg

The Star Wars Show over on the official site is showing a turnaround CG reveal of Kylo Ren's custom TIE, "The Silencer." Safe bet this will be one of Bandai's TLJ kit offerings for December. If the TIE Striker and the TIE Interceptor had a baby...
View attachment 745346
Another shot.
View attachment 745350

The top ones subwoofer on the back inside wing has gone and the colours were wrong, the Lego one was different too.

This official one is cool though, it TIE's in with Kylos FO Shuttle design i like it a lot and would buy it in 1/72 from Bandai for sure! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies guys , I was on the net looking up 1/72 & 1/48 Star Wars figures for diorama/s ... one thing led to another and ended up on sites to do with the B - Wing ( as you do , when surfing the web...right ? ) . Anyway , came across a post from another website , and only realised ( after re-reading 2nd time ) , that it was made on 01/04/17 !!!
Again , no harm intended .

Ged

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back