HELP - I need to contact eFX Collectibles

Yesterday, 58 days after the payment of the helmet shipping costs, I finally got an answer from Bryan Ono. Hallelujah, my faith on eFX has been restored!!! Man... it was almost like receiving a message sent from E.T.!

Here's the Bryan's message text sent from the "bryan@efxcollectibles.com" e-mail:

Hey Andrea!

Sorry for the late response, I have been trying to figure out your account! As you know, your orders were over 2 different websites, the old one and the new one. . .

I am very sorry that I missed your payment for the shipping of the Scout Trooper helmet! We will get that to you immediately.

As for the Death Star tiles, it did not calculate the shipping. I have attached your receipt for your reference.

Therefore, since you don’t want the Vader helmet, we will pay for the shipping of the tiles for you.

Thanks and sorry for the delay in the response!

Bryan

He ignored the fact I changed my mind and I want the PCR Vader helmet like I wrote in my last e-mails and I replied him about that but if I get what I paid for I will be happy anyway.

So, if an item has been released and you paid it, the secret is to keep sending messages to all eFX e-mails with all your data orders (personal data, order numbers and SKU codes) but I don't think you will get answers if the item is still in development and there are no actual updates.

I have tried for two years to get my Darth Vader Legend helmet sent to me. I’ve spoken to Bryan at cons, e-mailed, and we even know the same folks. He will not reply at all. I do t know why.

The helmet went sold out in less than twelve parsecs and I was able to get the limited edition only; if you were one of the few ones able to order the legend one but not to receive it you could ask Bryan to convert the helmet value in a discount for your next order from them. I guess eFX had problems with orders during the transition from the old to the new site and something must have got lost so keep sending them your order data.

So the moral of the story is that if you want to order and eFX Collectible item and you live outside the U.S.A., order it from a retailer and not directly from them.

I'll keep you updated.

P.S.: I don't know if Gino had an hand in it but if so thanky very much Gino.

Congratulations, it’s a big accomplishment to get items from EFX directly. Not very easy as we have discussed in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OTTIMO!!!!

Glad to read this, but man, give up on the 300+ USD Vader PCR helmet for a less than 100 shipping cost.... they got the deal and saved a spare Helmet... insist with the PCR Vader helmet mate!!!!

Regards,

Alberto

Yesterday, 58 days after the payment of the helmet shipping costs, I finally got an answer from Bryan Ono. Hallelujah, my faith on eFX has been restored!!! Man... it was almost like receiving a message sent from E.T.!

Here's the Bryan's message text sent from the "bryan@efxcollectibles.com" e-mail:

He ignored the fact I changed my mind and I want the PCR Vader helmet like I wrote in my last e-mails and I replied him about that but if I get what I paid for I will be happy anyway.

So, if an item has been released and you paid it, the secret is to keep sending messages to all eFX e-mails with all your data orders (personal data, order numbers and SKU codes) but I don't think you will get answers if the item is still in development and there are no actual updates.

The helmet went sold out in less than twelve parsecs and I was able to get the limited edition only; if you were one of the few ones able to order the legend one but not to receive it you could ask Bryan to convert the helmet value in a discount for your next order from them. I guess eFX had problems with orders during the transition from the old to the new site and something must have got lost so keep sending them your order data.

So the moral of the story is that if you want to order and eFX Collectible item and you live outside the U.S.A., order it from a retailer and not directly from them.

I'll keep you updated.

P.S.: I don't know if Gino had an hand in it but if so thanky very much Gino.

Great news! Today I sent Bryan another e-mail reminding him I want the PCR Vader helmet and asking him for updates about my order status because it is still marked as unfulfilled on my eFX account and he promptly sent me a credit card authorization to fill to pay the 2 Death Star modules shipping costs. He wrote he will send me them with the Scout and the PCR Vader helmet as soon as he get it.

OTTIMO!!!!

Glad to read this, but man, give up on the 300+ USD Vader PCR helmet for a less than 100 shipping cost.... they got the deal and saved a spare Helmet... insist with the PCR Vader helmet mate!!!!

Regards,

Alberto

Actually, according to the eFX "Biker Scout Helmet Update" sent on 16-Feb-2016, shipping will be paid by eFX, I should pay the import taxes only infact Bryan asked me to pay just the shipping costs for the Death Star modules.

[...] As a special thank you for your patience and understanding, we will include one of our new Precision Cast Replica (PCR) Star Wars: A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet (SKU: 01141029) with your order at no charge to you! We will even pay for the shipping of the Vader helmet to you! (For our international customers, this does NOT include any duties and taxes levied by your country. This will remain your responsibility) [...]

I already faxed him the filled form; I will keep you updated as soon as I have new informations.

Great news! Today I sent Bryan another e-mail reminding him I want the PCR Vader helmet and asking him for updates about my order status because it is still marked as unfulfilled on my eFX account and he promptly sent me a credit card authorization to fill to pay the 2 Death Star modules shipping costs. He wrote he will send me them with the Scout and the PCR Vader helmet as soon as he get it.

Actually, according to the eFX "Biker Scout Helmet Update" sent on 16-Feb-2016, shipping will be paid by eFX, I should pay the import taxes only infact Bryan asked me to pay just the shipping costs for the Death Star modules.

I already faxed him the filled form; I will keep you updated as soon as I have new informations.

Great.

Prepare to pay a lot in duties, but really happy to read about Your success!!

Regards,

Alberto

After faxing the credit card authorization to Bryan on June, 5th I didn't get any answer from him so on June, 9th I sent him another e-mail asking him if he got the fax beacuse my credit card has not been charged for the 2 Death Star modules shipping costs and and telling him my Scout helmet order on my eFX account was still unfulilled.
He answered me the next day telling me he shipped my stuff last week, he has to still to charge my credit card and that I should have received an automatic notification from FedEx with your tracking numbers.
I promptly warned him I didn't get any FedEX notification so I directly asked him the tracking numbers. Getting no answers today I was about to sent him another e-mail when I got a phone call from FedEx who asked me my e-mail to send me a form to fill to complete the customs clearance for a shipmen.
Practically they sent me a scan of the commercial invoice and asked me to describe the imported items and confirm their value; from what I saw on the invoice eFX sent me all the items I ordered and the free PCR Vader helmet.
Bryan was so kind to declare US $ 25,00 as value for the PCR helmet but the import charges are still about 30% of the items value. Man... eFX really needs an official European branch or distributor to lower these costs.

I'll post again as soon as I get the replicas.

Great news!

Yesterday I received the PCR Vader helmet and the two Death Star modules, today I got the Scout Trooper helmet instead. So the situation has finally been resolved!
Doing the math, it just took only 76 days to get the Scout helmet since I paid its shipping costs while almost 2 years and 8 months to get the Death Star modules.

In conclusion eFX Collectibles sometimes can be very sloooooooooow but things can be solved with a lot of patience and perseverance; if you are still waiting a released eFx item you paid, like Chalback said, just keep sending them your e-mails.

Great news!

Yesterday I received the PCR Vader helmet and the two Death Star modules, today I got the Scout Trooper helmet instead. So the situation has finally been resolved!
Doing the math, it just took only 76 days to get the Scout helmet since I paid its shipping costs while almost 2 years and 8 months to get the Death Star modules.

In conclusion eFX Collectibles sometimes can be very sloooooooooow but things can be solved with a lot of patience and perseverance; if you are still waiting a released eFx item you paid, like Chalback said, just keep sending them your e-mails.

Glad it worked out for you :D

Great news!

Congrats man, hope you enjoy them.

Glad you got your stuff. I have purchased allot of items directly from EFX and have gotten to know Bryan pretty well throughout the years. Yes they take aloooonnnggg time to fill orders and answer emails but they always come through. I have the Thor Helmet and Hammer, Captain America Shield, Chris Evans Signed Cards, Chrome Stormtrooper Helmet, Stormtrooper PCR Helmet, Vader Helmet, Millennium Falcon model, Death Star Tile and a few of the Captain America Posters and mini shields. I have pre-ordered the Ironman Helmet and the Starlord Helmet.

So why does EFX take so long to release their products? Disney! Disney will only let them use licensed Disney factories and currently their is only one in China the second one went out of business after the Thor Helmet and Hammer was released. Now any company making licensed Disney props has to use one factory which screws companies like EFX who makes smaller edition sizes so the company puts them at the back burner. If we are willing to pay three to four times more for EFX's great props they might be able to get them made in the States or somewhere else.

Hope that helps clear up why they take so long. I'm sure EFX would love to presell their edition size and ship them out within six months, but they can't as they have to deal with the same factory that everyone else uses.

This seems to be the norm for high end replicas lately as a certain Star Wars/Star Trek replica maker also has poor communication with its customers and sometimes takes years to deliver things.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back