Master Replicas Group Hal 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just curious on your thoughts for the new Master Replicas Group Hal 9000 replica. Well it’s kind of a replica, they went more for functionality, but I love it, and will probably pre order it when it’s available. If you don’t already know they have a video on there YouTube channel showing the different sound effects. I found it interesting how they combined it with Alexa’s technology. So if you always wanted a phsycotic robot running your house, your wish has now been fulfilled.
just curious about what you guys think.
Thanks,

Matthew

Personally, I would quit the hobby before I gave that "company" one penny of my hard earned money.

Yeah I’ve heard story’s about Steve here, then again I’ve never had a good Hal 9000 replica. Have you ever seen the Hal 9000 in kit form, at this site called goldenarmor.com.
Thanks,
Matthew

Yeah stay far far away from that one.

Not only is he a recaster but his stuff is crap

Yeah I’ve heard story’s about Steve here, then again I’ve never had a good Hal 9000 replica. Have you ever seen the Hal 9000 in kit form, at this site called goldenarmor.com.
Thanks,
Matthew

Ok thanks, I just heard about him while searching for specific props. Though I’ll defineatly stay far away from him now.

Thanks,
Matthew

I was a customer of Master Replicas in their original form and never had an issue with them during any of the 5 major purchases I made with them. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt this time round until I am proved wrong. I'm also certainly interested in the new HAL butwill see the full specs before I make a decision on it though.

Yeah, I have nothing against Steve or master replicas, in fact I have some old master replicas stuff. Though I do really like their Hal 9000 I am considering other options for this specific replica, which you could probably tell from the last page. Who really knows though, I might end up getting both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back