Favorite Star Wars Prop?

From the films: Ben Kenobi's lightsaber from ANH, and Han's blaster from the same film.

From my collection: Since someone already claimed the sippy cup, I can only say my recent creation (or rather, re-creation), my as-production-built ANH stunt saber, currently in V2 form.

20180817_163547_HDR.jpg

The build/research thread for it is here but being hands-on with something from the beginning, following in the footsteps of the original prop guys that built the original stunts, was an incredible learning experience. The end result gave me not just the lighsaber I've always wanted, but a fairly accurate and incredibly faithful recreation of the original stunt. It's got the warts, weight, smell, clunk, rattle, and construction the original must have, having incorporated all I've come to know about the original prop. I've since added a few more modifications to my own cast, using different grub screws, and my own machined transcriptor knobs; it is most definitely my current pride in my collection.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back