Scout Trooper helmet builders

luke182w

Hi

I had a Scout Trooper helmet kit which I spent a long time putting together, it really stretched my limited prop-building capabilities but I spent months and months on it trying to make it perfect. Before I finished it, it was destroyed during a burglary. I simply do not have the heart or energy to attempt another build. So I was wondering if anyone here builds kits Scout Trooper helmet kits, or knows of someone who does? I'm UK based.

I was thinking of either buying a RS Prop Masters or Kropserkal kit to send to someone.

Any advice or information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alternatively, does anyone own and recommend and ready-built Kropserkel helmet? The price compared to other brands seems too good to be true.

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. :-(

User 762s over on bikerscout.net has been accepting commissions to build up and fully finish RS Props kits - his work is really top-notch. You might also just approach RS Props themselves to ask for a commission to build one for you - if you watch their Facebook page you'll see lots of helmets in work so I'd assume they are doing this even after they sold out of the special edition...

Dan

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. :-(

User 762s over on bikerscout.net has been accepting commissions to build up and fully finish RS Props kits - his work is really top-notch. You might also just approach RS Props themselves to ask for a commission to build one for you - if you watch their Facebook page you'll see lots of helmets in work so I'd assume they are doing this even after they sold out of the special edition...

Dan

Thanks Dan, will check both of your suggestions out. :)

Yeah, if you are in the UK I’d go for the RS version. Email them and I’m sure they can help you.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back