Gears of War 2: Armored Kantus

Re: DragonCon 2015: Armored Kantus

Yodajammies Good God, that build was awesome. I'm just seeing a small thing that would perhaps made the finishing detail. In the second picture Gurutu posted in #40 you can see your neck/throat, and I think it could've been that tiny bit cooler if you'd had a piece of black cloth covering it. Or a fine mesh or something. Anyway, you must've had a lot of people admiring you. Really good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah I saw that too. But still..this is such an amazing build. A simple black hood is easily bought.

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about this too. I left my balaclava shroud and undershirt at home when packing for DC. It makes this look MUCH more cohesive. The plan moving forward is the build a latex neckpiece with scaling and skin texture for this critter.

So disappointed that I missed seeing this in person. There were so many great costumes Ive seen posted online that I never once saw while walking around the con. Guess thats what happens when theres 70K people spread out over 5 hotels. LOL

Well dang, I didn't even post finished shots of this behemoth -

21270574636_d01e54b847_b.jpg

20674133144_299243cdfd_b.jpg

21108944828_3d6a057a99_b.jpg

Jewfrodavis you've got mail.

Love it! You can't post too many pictures of that high quality costume. Looking even better with black covering for the neck as well :D
Stay awesome!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back