What do y'all use for lightsaber case/stand sources?

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With custom sabers becoming the best of the best lately, I am wanting a nice looking display option that also protects from the bane of my existence - dust.

Single tier, multi tier... I'm not sure what I want or what is out there. What do you guys use?

though it doesnt protect from dust, i really like dark lyte customs stands

il_570xN.1285652755_komd.jpg

il_570xN.895230382_m7cm.jpg

il_570xN.1196211977_7j9x.jpg

il_570xN.1388082656_ep1m.jpg

il_570xN.1285659135_tt6j.jpg

to protect from dust, michaels has football, football helmet and basketball display cases that would work.

I use Efren Rodriguez on Facebook. I’ve ordered four saber cases and a new
top for my MR rebel blaster case. His work is exelent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Efren Rodriguez on Facebook. I’ve ordered four saber cases and a new
top for my MR rebel blaster case. His work is exelent.

Got any pictures? I don’t have Facebook so I don’t know of him

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with this case on Amazon and it's great.
Its a 1:24 scale car display case by Carney. The back looks like a mirror but is plastic and the whole thing is very light weight.
I put some led lights up top, the sabers really pop and you can see the other side of them in the reflection as well. No dust!

IMG_9856.JPG

I went with this case on Amazon and it's great.
Its a 1:24 scale car display case by Carney. The back looks like a mirror but is plastic and the whole thing is very light weight.
I put some led lights up top, the sabers really pop and you can see the other side of them in the reflection as well. No dust!

View attachment 789476

i like that A LOT!!!! :thumbsup

Sorry for the crappy photos. The lightsaber stands and the top acrylic of the MR rebel blaster. The plaques are my crappy 3D printed
holders.

IMG_1153.jpgIMG_1154.jpgIMG_1155.jpg

@Panaflex, did you remove the inside dividing walls? i think i may have found it, but this one has walls inside each row to divide it into 3 cars per shelf.
61KWwLCwjrL.jpg

never mind buddy i found it!

I've found display cases for 1/18 scale are just about right, although you'll have to fabricate your own "arms" to hold the sabers. I also used a 1/24 scale car case for a Yoda saber. It has no cover, but I'm also displaying a Maul saber on a modified MR FX saber display base.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back